*Spin Dynamics Official Thread*

Hey all! Just wanted to put out the word that Spin Dynamics has a special edition of our first two designs coming out in about a month. The Smooth Move and Monkey Fist will be presented with a beautiful finish with unique contrast, and will have some really neat packaging and laser marking! Yes, nickel plating and soda blasting are involved in this :slight_smile: Keep an eye here and on our facebook page for updates as they become available. When things get a little further along, I’ll post some pictures. We’re close though, we will be sending parts to plating in the next 10 days!

-Nick

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]happy. happy, joy, joy.[/size][/size][/size]

and just so y’all know…there will be some special additions comeing out with this next round of smooths and monkeys…they will be sick…

Yo-yo update: The latest run of Smooth Moves and Monkey Fists will be ready to go before the end of the month!
-This run will feature a special soda blasted nickel coating, and also a really neat “Dynamic Edition”, which will be a matte/gloss black combo with soda splash inner hub.
-Soda blasted Nickel limited to 25 Smooth’s and 25 Monkey Fists, and each one will come with a microsuede hand made pouch that can be used to polish your yoyo, and can clip right on your carabiner and act as a holster! The Dynamic Edition will be limited to 15 of each yoyo. These are going to look and play great! More info and pics to come soon, keep an eye here.

Thanks!

Haven’t tried a Spin Dynamics yo-yo yet? YoYoExpert is offering the chance for you to get both designs for the price of one! Purchase a first run Monkey Fist and if you find the special Monkey Fist knot inside the box, you win a 1 of 1 YYE edition splash Smooth Move! The odds of winning have greatly increased. You now have roughly a 1 in 15 chance of claiming the prize, and a 100% chance of getting an amazing throw that may never be run in these beautiful solid colors again! More details here:

Thanks!
-Nick

hey all…we will be at worlds soon…the monkey will be behind a grill for some of it…hope to see some of you there…later.

I just got my Monkeyfist in the mail this week, mirror silver version.  It’s perfect for me, so smooth, and has all the specs I like.  Nice weight, shape, undersized, and one of the most beautiful throws in my collection.  I’ll buy a second one soon to keep mint.  I loved this yo-yo since last Spring when I played a kid’s glacier blue one at A2Z and had that yo-yo on my want list since then.  Finally got it.

If no one found that monkey fist in the yo-yo box yet, if you do, you get a free Smooth Move also by Spin Dynamics.  I’m posting cause not that many left in stock.  I have to hurry up and save to buy the second one!  Great job Mr. Dynamic.  Keep the good stuff coming!

Thank you so much! I’m very glad you’re enjoying it :slight_smile: Hope you end up finding the knot in the second box

-Nick

Hi everyone:

Just wanted to update everyone on Spin Dynamics’ upcoming releases:

The Dynamic Edition and Soda Blasted Nickel Smooth Moves and Monkey Fists will be headed to YoYoExpert soon! To check out the finished products, click here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=405797932818140&set=a.405797696151497.98022.202192303178705&type=3&theater

Also, expect to see some overhauls to the website to include information on our new team members, as well as a Spin Dynamics Team Video.

Keep an eye here for YYE drop date!

-Nick

the new fists and smooths are now at a-2-z-…my golly are they nice…those of you in da’ hood should stop by and give them a test throw…you will be glad you did…later y’all.

Hey everyone. Just wanted to officially announce on here that Spin Dynamics has sponsored local players Doug Kapinos, Shane O’Donnell, and Ethan Bein. We really love these guys! They’re great people who have a strong passion for yo-yoing, and theyv’e all been competing for years despite their young age.

Ethan Bein, age 17, has competed in numerous state, regional, and World yo-yo contests in the 1A and 5A divisions. He was the 2011 Mass State Champion for 5A and highest ranking MA 5A player at Northeast Regionals 2012. He even won a car from YoYoFactory for being the fast challenge champion at Worlds a few years back. WOW!

Shane O’Donnell has such attitude and swagger, you can tell he really loves what he does when he’s on stage. A hard worker, he won the Amateur Freestyle division at the 2011 East Coast Classic in Boston with a perfect score of 100.00! We feel that at age 13 he’s only begun to scratch the surface of what he’s capable of.

Doug Kapinos, age 14, has done so much with a yo-yo in such a short amount of time. Besides being a stellar individual, he placed 2nd in the 11-15 Pick your trick competition at Northeast Regionals 2012, and 1st in that same division at the first RI State yo-yo contest. This year at Worlds, Doug beat out 8 other competetors in his age group to win the String Trick Ladder. Doug has accomplished all of this in less than 2 years of yo-yoing.

So that’s the Spin Dynamics team! Expect to see a video in the not too distant future showcasing what these guys can do.

-Nick

Doug totally deserves it. He is definitely the number 1 Spin Dynamics fan.

I’ve seen all those guys, and it looks like a great team. I’m curious which Spin Dynamics throw those guys prefer. Looking forward to seeing some videos of those guys soon. Also, congratulations to those guys for making the team.

Awesome news for sure. Big congrats to my friend Jim and his VERY talented son Shane!!!

Hi everyone!

The Soda Blasted Nickel and Dynamic Edition Smooth Moves and Monkey Fists will be up on YoYoExpert this week! Very limited quantities of each. A lot of hard work went into these, but once I threw the results, it made it worth every second! I’ve been throwing a Nickel Smooth Move since Worlds and it’s finally beginning to darken up a little, looks amazing!

Photos can be found here:

-Nick

Just got the word, the new Spin Dynamics yo-yos drop Monday on YoYoExpert! Limited quantities available, scoop one up while you can!

That sad moment when I can’t afford to buy a yoyo right now…oh well, I’ll buy one up on the bst laters anyway :wink:

Good luck most owners of the Spin Dynamics don’t part with them.

We also have some new additions to the Spin Dynamics website! Lots of new information about how the company began, the latest editions of our products, a section for videos and reviews, and a new section for the Spin Dynamics competition team including pictures and bios.

Check it out here and please feel free to post comments in the blog section: www.spindynamicsyoyo.com

Thanks!
-Nick

The new Monkey Fists and Smooth Moves are live on YoYoExpert!
Check them out here:

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/514/Spin-Dynamics-Smooth-Move