*Spin Dynamics Official Thread*

I yoyo at night because I need to sleep

I one used a Smooth Move to invent 6A.

Just to update everyone, I’ll be closing the caption contest Sunday, August 4th at midnight. If you have any more entries please get them in now! It’s not too late, multiple entries will be chosen for the Spin Dynamics “Most Interesting” video, and you could even be the grand prize winner!

Happy Friday :slight_smile:

One more try.

I once bought an Anglam just to sit my Flow on it.

he doesn’t always whip; but when he does, they are Iron Whips.

He doesn’t always Iron Whip; but when he does, he sets World Records.

When he judges contests, even the other judges get scored.

Yoyos cry when they leave his hands, creating an incredible grinding finish.

1 Like

He never Iron whips. He likes his whips high jade to be specific.

I once dinged my Flow, it was the world’s first atomic bomb

I don’t always yoyo but when I do Chuck Norris asks for lessons.

1 Like

He once taught Indiana Jones the proper way to whip, Devo made a song about it.

I dont always yoyo but when i do i only use 100% braided unicorn hair.

He once created a bind, Tolkien title the autobiography: The Return of the King.

I love all of the Spin Dynamics yoyo’s

Thanks Zort! ;D

Congrats to Spin Dynamics team members Ethan Bein, Shane O’Donnell, and Doug Kapinos for going up on stage and giving it their all this weekend! Here is Doug’s freestyle which earned him 78th place out of over 180 participants! Great showing for your first time in 1A at Worlds Doug!

Coffelt for the win! I literally laughed out loud at that picture

it was amazing to see the SD team at worlds… Nick has done so much with not only his company but his team and the community… He is works tirelessly on this “hobby” it is his life…

To those of you that do not know.

He makes awesome yoyo’s right here in the USA. No hype…

He judges all the best contests… Yea he judged 1A finals at worlds…

And yea he had his team up there doing a heck of a good job…

AND… Just wait for a few of his next “designs” … Just wait…

CAPTION CONTEST RESULTS!

This was very difficult to judge, but really, really fun because of the amount of great entries! Thank you to all who participated, each one of you made me smile at some point with your entries and I really hope you had fun thinking of things for the contest. Without further adieu, here are the results:

Each quote listed below will be included in the Spin Dynamics “Most Interesting Man” video. (Some quotes are from the YYE forum)

Even when playing a modern yoyo, it comes back with a tug, out of respect. -Coffelt

He once bought something other than a Spin Dynamics, just to see what average was -DrAwesome

When he judges contests, even the other judges get scored. -GregP

He once walked the dog, and won best in show! -Coffelt

He once attempted to do a sleeper… the yoyo is still spinning - Brandon Sommer

If he would ding your yoyo you would feel inclined to shake his hand and thank him -Brandon Sommer

The laws of physics once applied to him… to be an intern -Jonathan Vaudreuil

His parents had his baby shoes anodized -Mario Lopez

He is… the most spinteresting man in the world ! -Mario Lopez

Some say he got to the top of the trick ladder without a safety net. -Matthew Hussey

He was doing Iron Whips during the Stone Age. -Mario Lopez

Stay spinning my friends!! -Scott Masaitis

All of the above people are winners and will see their quotes acted out as part of the video with their name or forum tag attached for recognition.

The grand prize winner was very tough to choose with so many deserving candidates SO I AM PICKING TWO!

Congrats goes out to Coffelt and Mario Lopez! It was too hard to choose between the two of you, so you’re both grand prize winners!
Both of you will be receiving a brand new set of 100% cotton handmade juggling balls, which is a new product that will be offered for sale through Spin Dynamics in the very near future. Other than the team, you guys will be the first to receive some!

Congrats to all winners!
Mario and Chris, please PM me with your address so I can send your prizes out to you. Thanks everyone!

Congrats to both winners! Your entries were great! IN fact, all of the entries were awesome.