*Spin Dynamics Official Thread*

Hello everyone! I’m writing to let you know that there’s a new yo-yo company creating a buzz in the northeast called Spin Dynamics. Our first design, the Smooth Move, is set for release over the weekend, and will soon be available at YoYoExpert! Follow Spin Dynamics on facebook for updates on this release, and much more! Thank you, and a big thanks to YoYoExpert!

-Nick Gumlaw
Spin Dynamics

Good luck and best wishes :slight_smile:

Nick Gumlaw involved in making yoyos? It has to be good.

Good,we need more yoyo companies.God bless you. :wink:

Just wanted to let everyone know that the YoYoExpert booth at the Mass State contest this Sunday will be selling the Smooth Move. If you plan on coming to the contest, stop over and check it out. It’s built to impress :slight_smile:

Thanks
-Nick

I wish I could go. :’(

Too bad you couldn’t give more advanced notice.

I can’t go, it’s clear across the country. But, best of luck. And if you want, PM me with a price for blue, I might be interested.

Just an update: This Wednesday, Nov. 9th, the Smooth Move yo-yo by Spin Dynamics is set to be released right here on YoYoExpert.com! It will be available in a variety of colors/finishes. Check Spin Dynamics’ facebook page for the latest information on this release, and much more!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Spin-Dynamics-YoYo/202192303178705

Thanks Everyone!

-Nick Gumlaw
Spin Dynamics Inc.

any chance of you posting some icture of the smooth move for us before the release? Maybe some specs and comentary on the design? I’m always excited to hear about new companies starting up but a little more info on the new throw its self would be helpful in making a purchasing decision before the release. :slight_smile:

Everything you listed there and more is on the facebook link provided. The specs are posted on the main wall, and a short description is posted under info. I’ll be updating my website, spindynamicsyoyo.com, very shortly with a very in-depth description breaking down every aspect of the Smooth Move. If there’s something else you wish to check out that I didn’t post on the facebook page, message me and I’ll get you the info. Thanks!

-Nick

WHOA!! Two yoyo’s coming out within two days! This and the YWET. Is this your site? If so the Smooth Move looks awesome!!

Yes, that’s my site, and thank you!

YoYoExpert Release Update: The release of Spin Dynamics’ first yo-yo design, the Smooth Move, has been moved from today to this Saturday, Nov. 12th. This release will include all colorways in matte and gloss finishes, as well as the limited blue Soda Splash Edition. For specs and new pictures, check out our facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Spin-Dynamics-YoYo/202192303178705

Thanks everyone!

-Nick

and now…the MonkeyFist!!! :smiley:

Spin Dynamics is proud to present “Smooth Moves Vol. 1”. See the all new Smooth Move yo-yo in the hands of Nick Gumlaw, as he demonstrates some of the types/styles of tricks that the Smooth Move is built for. Check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SpinDynamicsYoYo?feature=mhee

Thanks Everyone!

FTFY

sick video bro…

so nick…whats next for SD. the smooth move has been so well received how will you top it…i must know… 8)

Glad you asked! It just so happens that Spin Dynamics’ second design is in the early stages of production. It’s a wide, undersized throw that really packs a punch at just under 69 grams, but maintains the high level of smoothness that Spin Dynamics strives to become known for. Check out a picture of the prototypes here:

wow is this engineered toward the grinding ability the smooth move has