TEN YOYO HAS A CONTEST!! WIN A WET WHISTLE!!

Hmmmmmm… probably won’t enter. very suspcious in my opinion(please don’t be offended).
yoyohw

what do you mean suspicious? lol
you’re just submitting a video or picture. not like you’re giving them your social. :stuck_out_tongue:

You don’t need to have your face in it.

Check the site it looks pretty legit to me.

http://www.tenyoyo.com/

I DON’T KNOW NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
Sorry to be snappy.
Even though the website does look pretty legit.
And you don’t have to have your face in it.
Crap, I just convinced myself to do it.

D:

;D

can i post my contest entry here?

You can post your entry here but we recommend using the email address:events@tenyoyo.com

If you post your entry here, someone could try to top your CREATIVE idea.

Don’t miss out on your chance to win a free Wet Whistle.

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS LEFT!

Can I use my Minox B?! ;D
Im in!
G.

That would be great!
Email your top secret hhm… I mean yoyo photos to events@tenyoyo.com :stuck_out_tongue:
Good luck!

Hey can I use a wet whistle? ;D just kidding, I don’t actually own one. I wish I could enter though…

You don’t need a Wet Whistle to enter the contest. It’s okay to use your existing yoyo :wink:

It was a joke. My parents wont let me enter. The whole thing about the wet whistle was a joke.

Gotcha ;D

Hey Guys,

I’m seeing a lot amazing photos and videos from this contest and a I noticed a lot of these entries don’t have yourself in them.

No worries! We decided to relax the rules a bit and it’s ok by us if you don’t want to be in the picture or video.

We appreciate you previous entries and your efforts to follow the contest rules.

Thanks again and keep those entries coming :wink:

That’ll make it a lot easier to enter now. ;D

Just a FYI:

Contest will be ending today for “X Marks the Spot.” Make sure you get you entries in by tonight!

Did you get Mine ???