XminusmikeX Mod's, Update 12/19/11

Yeah, I wanted to spend some quality time with it yesterday before I commented, and I did. What a great yoyo.

I’ve never played with a modded FHZ before, and now I see why people love it so much. This thing is great and plays just like a smooth metal would. For Mike’s price (which is shipped!), it’s really a no brainer.

The schmoove rings noticably help with suicides too.

MinusMike mods are legit. I’m actually hoping that no one buys that last one off him so I can get it when my next paycheck comes in :wink:

1 Like

Someguy1135’s FHZ!!!

OH, what’s that? A Star Wars comic FHZ with a Vader and R2D2 CWE’s ?!?! You be tour sweet bippy it is!!! Fellavader had me work on this for his son. Hands down, the coolest yoyo I have modded.

thats pretty awesome i dont even like star wars

When I finally order one from you this is going to be it!!

i wish i could get one but when i have the 30$ ill probably send it for a mod

That thing looks wicked!

can we buy the counterweight seperately ???

Due to Duncan’s patent on counterweights, no.

Due to them being sent to me only for this yoyo, also no :smiley:

New FHZ I did up for a friend’s son for X-Mass. Double wide recess for the beginner :wink:

nice!!! ;D ;D ;D not really digging the blue though

1 Like

Ya, I was thinking Winter/X-Mass when I did it. The white has sparkles in it too but you can’t really see it in the picture. Black would have been a much better choice over the blue.

That is some nice painting. ;D

1 Like

How long does it take you to mod it?

I know two people that are awesome painters. good thing is they both have a different nitch. Brett Grimes paints metals with the best skill and does stuff I can’t figure out. I know how to paint too so that makes it even more special for me.

MinusMike is the most INSANE reverse plastic painter EVER. This is pure art. I’ve seen some great painters but his FHZ paintings is top notch. On top of top notch that is.

1 Like

He loved his Star Wars FHZ. When he opened it he said, “Was this Modded by Mike like yours.” I was impressed that he knew that. Thanks again for a great Christmas gifts. Got some pics for you. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Adam and Adison

1 Like

I don’t play my XmimusmikeX modified FHZ all the time. It is in a location where I can see it every day. It’s one pretty looking yoyo. Just seeing it brings some joy to me. I do try to get to it at least once a week.

Holy WOW Icthus!!! Thank you!!! This truly means a lot because if it wasn’t for you giving me advice on modding, I would have never gotten started.

I LOVE THESE PIX!!! I’m glad he’s enjoying his new Star Wars FHZ. I have 2 other FHZ’s I have to turn into SW throws and now that the holiday is over I’ll have the time to bang them out ;D

hopfully you get sometime soon I want to order atleast two of them. One for me and one for a friend.