The "I Finally Landed It!" Thread

I’m not sure if there is a thread like this already but im gonna make this any way.
When you land a new trick post it here!
I’ll start: Just landed Buddah’s Revenge! 3rd try! ;D :smiley: :slight_smile:
Post away!

21 Likes

i dont know what u would call it but theres double triple quadruple whip catches and i landed an offstring whip catch with 6 times around my house is like 20 feet tall ceilings literaly

4 Likes

Sideways plastic whip, but when you also catch it on your NTH index. For some reason I could never land it. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

jumping over the yoyo (jensen kimmit style, horizontal) and binding
this around the neck horizontal trick
8)

4 Likes

Rancid milk. Took me about 3 days to get the last pop out right because I was holding one of the strings wrong…

8 Likes

Double Suicide

7 Likes

I don’t know what it’s called but the trick that you do a suicide and bring your NTH over your TH and it lands in a cross handed GT.

7 Likes

I finally hit mcbrides roller coaster after about 4 months of on and off trying

6 Likes

I landed Kwyjibo and Spirit Bomb today for the first time! I had the most trouble with the BS dismount, though. All in all a good day ;D

8 Likes

I finally landed Soiled Panties tonight, not going to lie I was pretty excited. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

A new combo I made… It’s kinda like a double or nothing skin the gerbil with a few tweaks and a gt at th end

4 Likes

I finally landed a basic Follow/Fallow combo, after a few months of trying.

7 Likes

SUICIDE!!! ;D ;D ;D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

7 Likes

Almost got iwasawa’s tower laceration yesterday… I’d say about a week before I have it down

4 Likes

Haha I remember you landed it when you didn’t even expect it.

We kinda competed seeing who could land a flying reverse ninja vanish (that’s a mouthful) a while back too. Yelling vulgarities upon completion was standard celebratory procedure.

3 Likes

quadriple wrist whip ;D

2 Likes

Yay… Revolutions… This trick for me is like tyler severance and seasick!

2 Likes

Quadruple Hidemasa hook, twice in a row. ;D

3 Likes

Horizantal neck bind ;D

3 Likes

Horizontal circular eli hops. WOOOOOT ;D

2 Likes