The Specifications…

Diameter:50.05mm

Width:40.58mm

Gap Width:4.67mm

Bearing Size:“C”

Weight:66 Grams

Pictures…

The Feel…

In the hand it feels great it’s nice because the flat rims are resting on the pointer and ring fingers and the middle rests in the rounded gap so it’s one of the most comfortable throws I have and it helps me get the maximum power out of my throws.The finish is smooth like any metal yoyo YoYoFactory makes, it’s a lot like my Hectic in finish. It glides on my hand and fingers when it comes to grinds and seems to be better than then a lot of my yoyos when it comes to thumb grinds but doesn’t have a lip so it’s not ideal.Some think it has a hollow feel to it I think it sort of feels that way but only slightly it’s not as bad as it sounds and you will get used to it.

The Play…

It is a smooth solid spinning yoyo, it will spin as long as you need it to if you have your throws down. It has a lot of rim weight so it’s a stable throw and will spin forever. It seems to be just the right width to me, wide enough to get Eli Hops but narrow enough to get in narrow spots like in a wrist mount. I also find that the flat rims help a lot with snap starts.The weight’s nice too it’s not too heavy or too lite, but weight’s more of a preference thing but to me it seems just right.The gap width is nice it’s unresponsive but will still bind back easily enough.

The Verdict…

I think it is a great yoyo. It is a good yoyo for an expert or someone getting their first all metal yoyo it will last a long time, and they are at $40.00 which is a great price for such a great yoyo. You can do a lot with this yoyo and it will take you far and it is a nice different shape compared to most yoyos. I would definitely recommend this yoyo to any one who can do binds in fact I have twice!

P.S.
Constructive criticism won’t be taken offensively but please don’t just bash my first review… ;D

http://www.ponychan.net/chan/g/src/130567755699.png

3 Likes

good review, but it will be better if you put some photos of the DV888

I can do that I think… Just need find out how to put them on here. ???

1 Like

NICE REVIEW I NEEDED THIS CAUSE I WAS RESEARCHING THIS YOYO!
;D ;D ;D ;D

???can you do a review on the HECTIC FOR ME

Yeah I think I can how soon do you need it?

By the end of march would be nice but just take your time.

I finished it, here it is. http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,26924.0.html

And if you want to know anything else about it just let me know.

thx its a perfect review

good thing i didnt get a hectic i would have screamed!!! :o

lol Glad I could help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

could you do a popstar review if you have one!? :slight_smile:

I would if I did but sadly I don’t… :cry:
I hope you can find a good review that tells you what you need to know.

Can you do a review on the convict plz

Sure I’ll start tonight but not sure when I’ll finish… :slight_smile:

kool thanks

nice color

Great review and pics!

Here yeah go. X-ConVict review. - Yo-Yo Reviews - YoYoExpert Forums

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW. DOES ANYONE HAVE A COMPARISON FROM THE DV888 TO THE DARK MAGIC.