Where to buy yoyos locally USA retail outlets (real store) only

Yoyo stores in most any town are very rare. You might try a hobby shop, a kite shop or an specialty game/toy store.

I built this list sometime back. I’m reposting it here because this issue seems to come up quite often.

A few general guidelines for finding a store in your area: Depending on where you live, try

• Upscale toy or game stores in the malls in your area

• Specialty stores that cater to frisbee golf, kites, juggling, or magic supplies etc

• Some hobby/craft stores also carry them

National chains like Walmart and Target are now known to stock YYF, and Duncan lines at some locations.

As always, :phone: call before you go to make sure that they are still in business, or have what you are looking for.

Also, since the availability at national chains like Walmart and Target is becoming more widespread, I’m becoming less inclined to list the individual locations for those stores. In the future I may just say that these stores are known to carry a small selection.

If you know of a brick and mortar store in your area that sells more than Duncan Imperials, scroll to the next post, it is wiki and you can update it.

Please post brick and mortar stores only - NO online or mail order stores, please.

5 Likes