gyroscopic help

i can do gyroscopic flop very easily, but i cant get it to flop more then onece. help?

i use a dark magic…

I can do it easily too and I had the same problem. Are you doing it from a trapeze? If you are that wont flop much at all. If not, It helps if you get a strong, fast sleeper. Then make sure you get into the trick fast, if you get into it fast the yoyo should still be spinning fast. Another thing that helps is just to mess around, find the best position for your arms and how tightly to pull the string. One position may make it flop faster than another.

Good Luck,
Connor

Use a hard fast sleeper and get on any Gyro Flop mount. After that, use two hands to move around between a yoyo so the can flop more than one.

Happy Throwing! =]

Not to correct you or anything but I find that the trapeze way of doing gyro flop does not last long AT ALL. I highly recomend doing the “plastic whip” manuever to get into it.

Not to correct you or anything but I find that the trapeze way of doing gyro flop does not last long AT ALL. I highly recomend doing the “plastic whip” manuever to get into it.
[/quote]
i use the plastic whip style and the houdini slack style and i do it pryty fast…still doesnt help

I noticed that my flop works great with my BvM and Legacy, but not so well with my X-Convict and Speeder. I think it’s the response that kills it. With my speeder, the starburst buzzes like crazy - I’ve been thinking about sanding it down, but I don’t use it as much anymore. I’m going to grab some flowable silicone to replace my X-ConVict’s o-rings when I get a chance. The Legacy and BvM both have recessed responses, so the string doesn’t touch them unless I bind.

Now, I’ve seen other people doing good flops with the same yo-yo online, so maybe it’s my lack of skill :wink: