Vs. Newton YoYo Concepts: Andrew Maider wins MA States!

VsNYYC is going to worlds at literally FULL force

the entire team and i will be there for anyone wanting to try out a:

-Sky Walker (C or D bearing)
-Battosai
-SADR
-Ti Walker
-Septopus leg #2
-Flying Hut
-Moon Walker
-some freaky awesome secret stuff :slight_smile:
-the OG VsNYYC prototype

get to me. im the fat guy with the beard sporting a shirt like this

or maybe a shirt like this

Sweet! I’ll definitely try to hit you up to check out atleast the ti walker :smiley:

http://www.youtube.com/v/0Mah29Eng0A?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1

Zach, Ben, Morgan, Jake and i.

I’ll only be at worlds the last day but i’m definitely interested in trying (and maybe buying) a vsNewton yo-yo when i get there. So I look forward to hanging out and meeting you all!

VSNYYC is a great brand i loved the skywalker ;D…but will u ever venture out to say beginner yoyos ???..get the Newbies on ur side from the get-go ;D

making plastic yoyos is WAYYY harder and more expensive than people think

i think about it from time to time, but at the current time, all it really is is thoughts

I’ll be there! I’m dying to throw a Septopus. And I’ll have some beer for you, Heath!

Any word on when the Septopus is going to come out? It had the most glowing review I’ve ever read. Ever.

heath is not going to be making announcements about releases any time soon due to him being swamped with a new job,college and having just moved. He has internet again so he will be able to make an announcement once in a blue moon but time is his constraint.

I know this is long overdue, and for that i apologize.

The semester is FINALLY over, and now VsNYYC and my other personal matters can be dealt with properly.

Without further wasting everyone’s time, here are the auction listings that i have up so far. it would seem like a few of you have been waiting, since a few of them already have bids on them.  :slight_smile:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/hvizier/m.html?hash=item256a20d569&item=160694326633&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&_trksid=p4340.l2562

as you could tell in the pictures, the weather was digressing as i took the shots, so i will post more up as time and weather permit. i still have about a dozen are so that arent listed

I have also listed a few Moon Walkers and one of a kind 1st run Sky Walkers to clear out my VsNYYC hoard or treasures. these might be the only Moon Walkers i ever out right sell, so if you arent willing to do a contest, here is your chance

ALL AUCTIONS START AT 1$

HAVE FUN

again, sorry for the delays. I am attempting to get VsNYYC back on track with the winter break

KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Wow $1,525.00 for the works avalanche. Has to be some kind of record.

Yeah, and let’s just say for how high the current high bidder’s bid actually is, no one else stands a chance. And no, it’s not me lol

my god. 3000 bucks for an ava. Props to you guys, your raising tons for a good cause.

uhhhhhhhhhh. what happened? its now at like 200 bucks. what the heck? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Heath banned those guys fom making any further bids because they wouldn’t respond to his attempts to validate their bids. It’s still very impressive and likely to climb much higher as it’s still early in the auction.

charging hype cannonFIRE!!!

(if you cant pick on yourself, then the internet may not be for you :wink: )

Mind=blown

wow…