Vs. Newton YoYo Concepts: Andrew Maider wins MA States!

UGH!! Me too!!!

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please can you restock the Sky Walker, and can you send those yoyos to yoyoz.uk/Yoyonation.co.uk for us British yoyoers because its a long wait ordering from america. Will you be doing the works colour for the battosai? Thanks ;D

Unfortunately for all of the loyalists (not that being loyal is a bad thing), the Sky Walker is a YYN exclusive, though the UK will be getting some on the next run :slight_smile:

Interesting. I’ve been keeping an eye on VsNYYC for a while now :slight_smile:

Really awesome colorways. NFA is who I’m looking to anodize, as well :slight_smile:

i dont get Justin to ano my runs. that would be very ineffective cost wise. i get him to test out colorways i think would look good because hes the best at making them look good hahah

Heath, I need a battosai. The skywalker is the best yoyo in the history of yoyos.

I don’t think yoyoexpert gets the hype over VSNYYC yoyos. Why don’t you guys get the HYPE?

Ehh, either way :slight_smile: They look good.

that sadr looks really nice…

Will YYE ever be getting a run of the Skywalkers?

Nope, unless there is a second run, i don’t think they will be getting them.

From YYN
i suppose you guys deserve a few more design leaks

Flying Hut- rounded up flat spot Sky Walker with thinner walls and more rim weight. even floatier and just as fast

v > Punch (quarter turn forward Punch)- a wider 52mm shape similar to the SADR

name not yet released- a rounded off slightly modded 50mm Sky Walker

Septopus- 53mm

enjoy!

Played the Battosai at SER. Sooooo awesome.

actually, the Sky Walker design is an exclusive to another store :-\

delicious? (no Crucial pun intended. i love you Paul :))

The Works

Perfume Cloud (some in pic need a little washing)

a rather rare colorway i call Cherry Blossom Branches (again, some need washing)

GRREEEEEEN

Steampunk Splash (expect a Steampunk Wash in the near future)

Black w/Gold Splash YYE EXCLUSIVE COLORWAY

more to come…nom nom nom

Those look fantastic, Heath. It’ll be a tough decision between the cherry blossom branch and the steam punk splash. Any idea on price point for these?

90$

When do you think these will ship Heath?

within 12 days :slight_smile: