Vs. Newton YoYo Concepts: Andrew Maider wins MA States!

Ooh

Sepotous?

nope, jesse christe’s signature yoyo

without more delay, VsNYYC and Jesse Christe present the G3T

specs

OD 54mm
width 44mm
gap 4.1mm
weight 66.4g

plays very controlled with the ability to speed up when needed. the shape grinds for days too :slight_smile:

Jesse wanted something more curved with the weight and feel of a YYR. while it is up to him in the end, i feel this yoyo has done what he has requested

here is a comparison pict beside a chief. this picture is only intended to compare the size of the two yoyos.

ooh…when?

Yes! There’s a REASON I’m waiting on the AC. This thing looks like it’s gonna be the bomb! 8)

Skywalkers this week??

When and where are they releasing?

Details please :smiley:

Sorry guys. You were so close.
They went on sale tonight at 10pm Eastern and sold out in a matter of minutes. :o

Yup and I snagged a sky’s end skywalker!! Number 6 on skywalkers. Really should be 9 but bills came a knockin

hey Heath quick question. How many sky’s end skywalkers were made?

Yeah, I got a Sky’s End too. I’m so psyched. I don’t know how many were sold, but after the countdown timer reached zero and I got the page to load (like 4 minutes later), there were only 5 available. I think this was a very small run.

1 Like

got a white knight :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure there was 7 but I just wanted to make sure

there were only 9 Sky’s End Sky Walkers released to the public (10 made, but 1 was a bad apple split)

if you got one, hold onto it

Thanks for the info. Mine is gonna stay right next to the perfume cloud skywalker and will never leave :slight_smile: can’t wait to get it I have had every colorway of the second run and I think this one is my favorites along with cherry blossoms

What does a Sky’s end skywalker look like? :slight_smile: pics? :slight_smile:

this is it…
i got one too! MY First Skywalker!!!

It reminds me of the place where Norse Gods live Asgard or something like that :slight_smile: it’s not as pretty as the cherry blossom anodize in my opinion or the blue and silver one with the brown splash :smiley: beautiful