Introduce Yourself!

Hi I’m Max kind of new you yoyoing. I have thown my self at yoyoing to stop alot of pressure i get from rents and school. I find it increadible amounts of fun i roll a legacy i just got in the mail but other than that its the super adjustable Velocity. I don’t know if im the only person to use 3M medical tape on thier finger in all the yoyoing world but thats just how i roll. I do mostly A1 but i do some A5 as well every once in a wheil.

Yeah, I want to try the Legacy too.

Also, some corrections. You also put the number before the letter. It is 1a, not A1, and it is 5a, not A5

Have Fun Throwing,

~Samad

Hello, I’m Rudy. I like to yoyo and i also like sports. I like to play tennis, basketball, soccer, and golf. My favorite yoyo is the YoYojam Axiom. Well, that’s me!!

hi my name is brooks. current fav yoyo is the dark magic, but hopin to get an axiom soon. my curre t favorite trick is kwijibo(its the best on i know) but my favorite trick is probably white buddha or kamikaze. ive been yoyoing for a bout 2 months and im proggressing pretty quickly. all i have to say is

I LOVE YOYO

Hi, I’m a beginner yoyoer from Slovenia. I’ve been yoyoing for about 2 weeks now and I love it!

Im a yoyoer who has the main style of 5A and my fave yoyo is the ooch rhod-yo

Hello my name is gregor and I love to yoyo o only stated 2 month ago but im addicted to it lo.

Ive got a FHZ and bumblebee But im getting a DM soon YAY!!! cant wait.

bye lads nice meeting you all

hey my names adam new to yoyoing just got into it a month ago i started with a lyn fury (great starter yo) then i moved on to a x-con (coundnt find a frikin dark magic) johnny delvalle is the greatest thinkin bout gettin a dif sooner or later fav trick so far is split the atom but im gettin better each day so keep it spinnin people adam

Hi my name is tanner. i am a fairly good yoyoer. i started about 4 months ago. my brothers friend actually introduced me in to the world of yoyoing. he gave me a black mamba yoyo. now i am awating the arrival of my dark magic yoyo. it might be a big step but you need to try something harder to learn. i found this website by accident. i was trying to watch some yoyoing videos and clicked here and am gald i did. thats all for now but keep on yoyoin.

Sup… names matt, been yoyoing for 2 months now i already got a kickside from you guys here at yoyoexpert. wowo do i love it. my favorite trick is the split the atom. ive made a few tricks of my own and still perfecting it. man do i want a dark magic. well later.

Name: Francesco Agostini Gonzalez Suarez

Nickname: frank9000, franchiky

Birthday: february 15,1992

Nationality: Braizilian

Started playing yoyo: resently

Skill Level: begginer

Current Yoyo: journey

Favorite Yoyo: Dark Magic, Journey, Axiom

Favorite Player: Andre Boulay( Idol)

What motivate/keeps me yoyoing: to be a worl champion and teach others

Factors that drove me deeper in yoyoing: being a Pro in yo-yoing

Motto:" it’s your life, live with it until death

hi im alex and ive been playing for about a year, i use a starry night edition 888 with silicon on each side and a ceramic KK, i love solack tricks, black and death metal (arch enemy FTW) and skateboarding. oh and my life revolves around cars and yoyoing (would that make it a figure 8?)

hi i’m ryan and i’m new to yoyoing

i have a speed beetle that doesn’t have friction pads so i’m getting a dark magic

i found this site at expertvillage

hello everyone my name is Galin i’m from Bulgaria ;D i watch Andre Boulay videos on learn section i understand that i want yoyo, well buy 1 YoyoJam Lyn Fury full black i from 2 days i learning yoyoing from Andre video lessons ;D

HI, i am Emily, and i started in december.
i am not That good.I live in grapevine texas,
and my fav yoyo is the kickside, and aquarius

Emily

Hey! I’m Jonas. Sounds lika a weird name. Might have something to do with me being norwegian. I am 15 years old and I just strated yoyoing. I’m actually waiting for my yoyos to arrive, which brings me to one of the issues of living in Norway: There’s no yoyo environment here. Now i think i am in the top ten of norwegian yoyoers… which is out of 15. I like to play 1A style and I learn all my tricks from vids on this site.

Do you, by any chance, know Stale?

What’s up guys
I’m David. I just started yo-yoing in November as a way to occupy my time.
I enjoy it more and more every day and really have to thank yoyoexpert.com because I’ve learned all my tricks here.
My main goals are to learn more tricks and have fun.

Hi all,
My name is Mark and i have been yoyoing on and off for about 10 years,i am now 25 and have just got back into it after looing on youtube for yoyo videos and came across andre boulay’s videos and commented on one asking where i could find the second half to spirit bomb and someone replyed and told me about this website.
i currently cant seem to leave my Axiom alone i do have the dark magic and the jamboo but the Axiom seems to be the one for me.
I am trying still (after a month) to do spirit bomb for some reason i cant seem to get the yoyo to land in the triangle after the second pop but i will get it,Have moved onto And Whut at the moment and have got it down but its not tight yet so still looks a bit scrappy…
Alot seems to have changed in yoyoing since i was doing it a school and the hardest tricks where split the atom and ydrogen bomb but the new stuff is much better.
Well i think thats about it and will probably cach up and be asking questions alot soon…
Keep throwing…

Hey I am Jeremy
When I was a kid I used to play with yoyos. Now I am 17 and I am learning new tricks. I was looking for some new tricks then I found this amazing web site. I have been using a fast 201 but the tricks were getting to complicated for that yoyo. So I just ordered a Legacy and I can not wait for it to come in the mail. I really like doing revolutions it has to be my favorite trick. I am trying to learn how to grind right now so wish me luck. I can’t wait to really start using this site.