Introduce Yourself!

what is your username at yoyonatio just out of couriosity?

Hi, my name is louiz, I’ve been yoyoing for abt 1 year. My first ball bearing yoyo was fast 201, it was like the only yoyo sold in singapore lol. I learnt the basic tricks like brain twister and rock the baby, then just used those tricks and didn’t learn anymore for a year. My friend gave me a vulto saga lol. then I came back to yoyoing when i found my yoyo after that year. Then, I bought a hitman, and i learn learnt all the intermediate tricks on this site, and learnt a few advanced tricks. And i learnt white buhdda! lols i guess thats my story lol ;D

After learning the tricks with a Hitman, its quite easy to do the tricks with cheaper yoyos lol

My name is Ben and I’ve been YoYoing for about a year.My favorite tricks are grinds, and I currently use a YYJ Dark Magic.

HI, my name is Chris Ng from the US.

Here’s my general detail:

Origin: China

Years of experience so far: 3-4 years

Current yo-yo: Grey Fox by Audley

Favorite Players: Mickey, John Ando, Augie Fash, Yuuki Spencer

Main Goals: Join Team Yoyojam, get good enough to enter Cal State Contest

Accomplishments: Won talent show with yo-yo.

Signature trick: I made up a trick called Ng Method

If anyone could help me with my goals that would be awesome!

http://ayya.net/NewsLetters/June07/pages/12_jpg.htm

hello my name is jeff, im 25 years old and ive been collecting and learning for about 10 years now and with the help of these videos on yoyoexpert ive been learning much more and finding out there is alot of things i still dont know how to do. currently it would take too long to type what yoyos i do have but my favorates include a takeshi modified duncan freehand zero and my latest addition of a yoyojam dark magic, too bad my takeshi mod hasnt been picked up after i got the dark magic! also i am currently working on learing the trick and whut so i can add my homemade tricks before and after it to make it look impossible, practice makes perfect…

I am a fourteen year old kid who has been yo-yoing for 4-5 months and i have made it to the advance tricks. I currently have a X ConVict and its served me well. I like string trick if you couldn’t tell. Thats it :smiley:

Still going man it’s been a long time… xD

hey, i’m jimmy. i’m 17 and i’ve only been yoyoing for about a month. i have a fast 201 and a mosquito but i hope to upgrade to a dark magic in once i can afford to. i’ve gotten better since i found this site and i can impress the kids and sometimes the teachers in my school but i’m hopin to get a lot better

you will love the dark magic, im not sure if you can get the money but if you can, you should buy from this site… 5 dollar flat rate shipping and you get 5 strings and a sticker with your purchase.

hey, im joseph. i’ve been yoyoing for about a semester of school and a couple of months , on and off (but more often lately). i have a DM (great yoyo. learned most of the better tricks on this one), a couple of regular duncan butterflies and imperials (from when i first started. i bought them just for the strings since we didn’t have a yoyo store here), a mosquito, a zan navi (really good for intermediate tricks), a fire ball for looping (but mainly for its string), and this neat little light up one thats broken now.

this place is pretty cool and i might stick around for a while.

peace.
joseph/.

My name is Chris, I am from Alaska, and I have been yoyoing since the beginning of 2007. I primarily play 1A and I am slowly learning 2A on 2 Duncan Speed Beetles. For 1A, I throw a Plastic Grind Machine, a Dark Magic, and a SpinFaktor HG. My next yoyo will be a a eight8eight and once I get one, I will only play with it in a padded room! I am trying hard to learn spirit bomb but I am having a lot of trouble with the two pops and the dismount during the trick. If anyone has some advice on this trick, please let me know!

For MoggFanatic:

Happy Throwing! =]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgulHVIiHqY

Sup, I’m luke, i’m pretty new to yoyos and im not that great yet. Currently I play a duncan metal zero 2 and tweaking it around, trying to get it to play the way I want it to.(Unresponsive)

Hi, I am Andrew My favorite yoyo is the Juvenile Offender. I do alot of 5A. I do not remember exactly how I found this site.

Edited.

Hello everyone. My name is Jason. From Georgia. I got into yoyoing a little in high school. Now i am 26 VP of a construction/development company and sell real estate in georgia and tennessee. I have just recently got back into yoyoing so my skills are quite lame right now but i have got through the intermediate tricks. I figured yoyoing would be something i could do in my house so my wife couldn’t gripe about me not being home sometimes.

Hello, my name is Chris and I have been using a yo-yo for quite a long time but am now just recently getting into string tricks. I use a yo-yo in my class room to demonstrate forces and motion for my students. My main thrower at this time is a Duncan Avenger. I can not do many string tricks on it at the moment but I can land a trapeze on it 8/10 times and I have learned the basics to binding on it as well. I find that to be pretty impressive for a modified imperial. I mainly yo-yo to relax but I think I am ready to move up to a butterfly design. I am leaning towards a Velocity, Lyn Fury, or I may treat myself and buy am X-ConVict since it seems to get rave reviews.

The Duncan Avenger looks like a looping yo-yo. You’re correct,you should use a butterfly yo-yo for string

tricks, it spins longer and the gaps a lot bigger for landing a trapeze. I recommend the Speed Maker even though

I don’t have one myself yet. it has a wide gap for unresponsive play so u can practice binding. also the wide gap

is great for landing string tricks.

Oh, I agree completely that the Duncan is not made for string play, I am just impressed with the fact that I can pull off some string tricks with it.

I looked at the Speed Maker but I don’t think I want a hybrid response at this time. I am leaning towards a Lyn Fury because it is inexpensive and recommended as a beginner yo-yo for intermediate trick work. The Velocity looks good and I like the idea of the adjustable gap but I think the Lyn will force me to rely on binds when it starts getting unresponsive instead of falling back on the dials when things are not going my way.

hey, im just getting back into yoyos after rediscovering them over thanksgiving break haha. i have a small collection of x-brains, a fireball, wing force, and just got a legacy the other day, trying to work my skills back up in my free time from school. im also into shooting (rifle and pistol) and formerly competed in rifle. and i work as a stagehand.

hey all im drumin pythonand ive had a rocky start in yoyoing. i first thought that duncan was the best but i was sorley(is that how you spell it? ) mistakeni know now that yyj is the best. the best ive got is a kickside and its pretty good i want to get a dm but i want a legacy more anywho thats me