Introduce Yourself!

hi there, hoy james! you’re also a member of this forum! :slight_smile:

Name: Kyle Capiral
Birthday: September 4, 1990
playing since:late 2003
division: 2A (plays a couple of 1A and 5A, but i’m relly into 2A though,learning 3A)
Favorite yoyo/s:Raiders/Fireballs(modded), Sunset trajectory NXG
Favorite players: Hiraku Fujii, Shinji Saito, Koji Yokoyama, Hiroko Miyamoto

Motto: ‘‘Life is like a yoyo. Sometimes you’re up, sometimes you’re down. But no matter what happens, it will keep on spinning.’’

2 Likes

Hi everybody! I am George and I am from Greece.It’s a little strange how I am in yoyoing the last 4 months…It was June and I went with two friends to a big shop,in order to buy a boat for the sea…Because there were too much people there and I wanted to go for swimming I decided to leave and go an another time for the boat.Then I saw some yoyos…I had a yoyo in the past, with the Sprite logo(!) so I grabed 2 of them, just to throw them for fun.What yoyos? The brand is YOTECH and the model PHOENIX.You can imagine my surprise when I throw it for the first time and it didn’t come back! I first thought that was broken!! I went back to the shop and I bought 6-7 (same categorie) yoyos…all broken( ;D).Then I looked on internet and I accidently found YYJ.I asked Andre about which model for a beginer etc. Thanks to Andre, his advices and his videos, today I am trying to introduce yoyoing to all Greek people!!!it’s difficult but…hey…I am yoyoing!!!
About tricks…I am in advanced level tricks.The hardest until some days before it was Boingy Boing! I was trying to do it with a YYF Velocity, but I manage to do it with YYJ Hitman Hybrid.I also like looping.I am looking forward to throw two Sunset Trajectory NXG.At the time I am learning looping with my “bad” left hand.Before try yoyoing with my left, I thought that the only thing that I could do with it, was to make signal to a bus to stop ;D

Andre told me for this forum (thanks again) and my moto is: Keep Spinning!

P.S Doesn’t everybody understands very well English.So it is great that below videos in Expertvilage there is a text.

1 Like

Hey…

I love the yoyo community and everything about yoyoing. I like to make up my own tricks, and teach them to other people, as well as those standard tricks that we all know and love.

Currently I’m using a Throw Down Luchador, YYF 888, CLYW BvM, YYJ Dark Magic, and SPYY RSL as my main players. Hope I can have lots of good discussions with you guys.

Holy…when this board come into existence?

Anywho…

Hi. Some of you prolly already know me. If not…well…i’m awesome.

I’ve been yoing for 2 years and learn extremely fast, and love to help those in need.

I also give plenty of analysis on tricks and routines, so if you need advice in that column, hit me up.

I play everything excpet 3A and 5A, 5A just because I suck at it. Whats Ironic is that I run a store with Steve Brown and i still refuse to get good at 5a…heh.

Anywho. Hi.

1 Like

Hi everyone! My name is Connor. I Collect YoYos and learn tricks along the way. I love messing about with my yoyos. Im JUST getting into intermediate tricks and JUST leaving beginner tricks. I will soon be starting with string tricks then looping tricks while learning picture tricks here and there. Id love to befriend others like me who love yoyos and feel free to e-mail me at kisame60@yahoo.com

I guess thats about it. Thanks, glad to be here, Connor.

4 Likes

Name: Michael Kull
b-day: February 1993
started: early '07
division: 1a, 4A
Favorite Yo: Mary and Blood Lily
Favorite player: i dont know, probably JD and little takeshi.
Moto: … none

1 Like

Hello,

My name is Kaan. I’m 28 years old. I’m from Turkey. I started yoyoing 5 years ago but for the last 4 years I haven’t been yoyoing. But just a few weeks ago I restarted yoyoing. When I first started 6 years ago maybe I was the only one in Turkey :slight_smile: But now, it’s different. I met a few people who are really skillful at yoyoing. I’m glad to be able to see awesome players around me.

I’ve ordered a few new yoyos. I have a few favourite yoyos. One of them is YoyoJam X-ConVict. I really like it very much. I ordered YoyoFactory 888 and G5 Black Anodized Edition. They’re not arrived yet but I could have the chance to play with G5 of the guys’ I met in Turkey. I’m sure I’ll definitely like mine too.

Anyway, I liked this site very much. It’s just the best yoyo trainer site ever. Best videos and nothing else to say. It’s best :slight_smile:

I found this place from a turkish yoyoing board site.

Kind regards,

Kaan (dwain)

1 Like

Hey, all. I’m Tom. I threw a little as a kid, but back then you were talking fixed axles. Back in the mid-90’s, my oldest son got into yoing a little, and I bought a couple to play along with him. Neither of us stuck with it for long. A few weeks ago, I started again, and I’m pretty serious about it this time. I guess you could say I’ve been a beginner for about 40 years. I’ve been sort of collecting $10 to $20 dollar yoyos, so when I get ready to move up, I’ll know just what size/shape/weight/response system I want. So far my favorites are the Cherry Bomb, the Kickside, and the Flying Squirrel.

Have Fun,
Java

I’m Hunter, I’ve been on this forum for about a week now. I love Yoyojam and Yoyofactory, and I love yoyoing. I live in New Hampshire in the US, and I think it’s great that there are already so many international members here, and I look forward to giving advice to those who are just starting out. Some of my favorite yoyo players are Mikhail Tulabut, Andre Boulay, and Eric Koloski for 1A, and for 5A they are Tyler Severance, Takeshi Matsuura, and JonRob. However there are many more that I can’t think of at the moment.

I’m Wilba, I have been yoyoing for about 7 months, and my collection include a DM, kickside, 2 raiders, and not much else. I like 1A, 2A, 4A and my favorite: 5A. My fave brand is yoyojam, and I am hoping to be a part of team yoyojam some day. I am currently an advanced/intermidiate player (sort of in the middle) I am 11 years old from the Isle of Wight, UK. My hero and idol is Steve Brown.

Hoping to have a great time with everyone.

Wilba out!

How are all of you, im new to this forum (obviously). Im 19, and i started yoing around 5th grade. I fell out of it due to high school sports, girls, and the other properties of puberty. I was cleaning my basement out and found all of my old yoyo’s, none of which had strings. After I sat and bragged about tricks I once was able to do, I called around my area to find out who carried yoyos still ( Fun FX sold yomega yoyos when i started and thats where i got them) and Walmart carried Mosquitos. I went and bought one about 2 months ago and havent stopped. I bought a Viper, not liking it as much as my playmaxx bumblebee (1A player) and started looking online at related topics. I was looking to learn tricks and saw Andre B. on most of them. I eventually found the source of the videos and that led me here. Ive recently purchased a hitman, after reading great reviews everywhere, and since then my skill has increased noticeably.

Just a little backround on myself and the sport.

Current Yo’s:
Playmaxx Bumblebee
Henry’s Viper
YoyoJam Hitman
Assorted Yomega’s and Duncans.

Im hoping this forum is pretty active. and its great to find out that im not the only one who still knows how to spin.

theres alot more people who do yoyos thsn you canthink, since 200, there have been more and more hi-tech yoyos released, some of which can go to over $100 (

Name: Mitchell James Purdy (You can call me Mitchell or Mitch)
Current YoYo: Aquarius (I just ordered 2 Sunset Trajectories for looping, 2 Kickstarts for 3A, Big Ben, and Super Spin FaKtor)
Styles of Play: 1A, 3A, 4A, and 5A (I’m still learning 2A)
Favorite YoYoers: Andre Boulay and Grant Johnson

(I’ve been yoyoing for 2 months)

I AM 12 YEAR OLD BOY FROM INDIA I LIKE YOYOING FOR 1 YEAR .MY FAVOURITE YOYO IS auldeys speedy wind wheel.about yoyoexpert there is a lot to say it gives us tips videos.east or west yoyoexpert is the best

hey, im jerret. im 28 and ive been yoyoing for about 6 years. my fav yoyo right now is YYF 888 but that is subject to change with my mood. my fav trick is frog in a bag. not seen so often anymore due to the increased skill level of the players theese days. great site. would love to see some more advanced picture tricks.

Hello,
My name is John. I live in Maryland, 48 YO, married, mortgage, kids, etc. My first yoyo was a Duncan (wooden/fixed axle) I bought at the local Ben Franklins. Fast forward about 20 yrs.
I got interested again when Yomega was king. I have to admit that if I had followed some basic advice and bought a Dark Magic earlier in my latest buying binge, I would have saved a lot of money. Ounce for ounce the DM can’t be beat! I’d like to pay homage to Andre and his associates for their contributions to this type of site - particularly the videos of all the tricks. I have learned more from watching (and practicing) hour after hour then any other source.
I look forward to learning from everyone and getting tips, suggestions, etc. Thanks!

HI
Im Cody, 20. i’ve been throwing on and off most of my life, but nothing as advanced as the stuff im doin today. Im currently using a hitman, but im about to get a superstar, legacy(when relaced) PGM and probably some other metal. My favorite trick is kwijibo(just cause of the name) and uhh thats about all i can come up with at the moment…

Thats a very big step to take, ca you bind?

My name is Jon (31) and I have loved yo yo’s since I was a little kid. I fooled around with basic tricks, all the ones in the Duncan handbook. Recently I rediscovered how much fun yo yo-ing can be, and with so many things available on the internet, I have learned numerous new tricks and need to learn more. Right now I am using the Speed Dial by Yo Yo factory, but have decided that this yo yo has gotten me as far as it can, and now I need to upgrade to a more advanced yo yo. If anyone can suggest a good one, that would be great, because I will probably go with aesthetics over performance…

thanks.

Hello,
My name is Kai and I am 9 years old.
I was born in California, but I now live in Sopron, Hungary.
I was lucky enough to be in California this last October for the 2008 National Championships, in Chico. Lots of fun and got to meet and see a lot of the pros perform.
My favorites are Grant Johnson, Yoshi Mikamoto and Augie Fash.

My favorite yoyo is the Dark Magic and am patiently waiting for the Legacy. It’s harder to learn by yourself, but I hope to hook up with some of the guys here in Hungary. Also, the videos are awesome.

Kaiyo