Introduce Yourself!

Hii
my name is RUKy im from INDIA. and i do’t no much about YO YO but i know 1 thing that i really liked it and at any cost i want to learn it. plzz help me and suggest me a YO Yo for beginning
THX

I would recommend the kickside, lyn fury, journey, or really any plastic yyj.

Hi,I’m Max from California and I found out in this website when I’m looking
for other Yoyojam Legacy yoyo from yoyonation.com.I like Dark Magic yoyo
very much plus Axiom.I like all of my yoyo tricks when I play and learn.I’m a
juggler,I can juggle three balls,play diabolo,and devil sticks.

i’m ryan from malaysia
play for 2 to 3 weeks now b4 that stopped for 4 straight years
yoyos i have

1. playmaxx turbo bumblebee GT
  2. bootleg 888 (collection)
  3. super yoyo beginner wooden axle yoyo

Hey whats up guys my name is Aneesh and i am 16 years old. My favorite yoyos are the dark magic, hitman, legacy and st nxg. I am at the master level for 1A, intermediate for 2A, i can only do 2 handed loops
, beginner for 3A and intermediate for 4A and 5A. Any other question just post i guess.

Howwwdy!

I’m in Eastern Canada, and I used to throw back in 89-92. 16 Years later, I started up again in August of '08 after seeing Mickey on YouTube. I picked up a Speeder, then an X-ConVict, then a Legacy, and soon a BvM Yoho. Legacy is my favourite so far - wide gap and tight binds (with a cleaned KK).

you can’t go wrong with a Bear vs. Man. I LOVE MINE!

I’m all a-tingle to open my christmas presents :wink:

hey
my name is kelly im 34 and male, married, tattoo artist started throwin a week ago but did as a young lad, recently was shown some stuff on you tube and couldnt belive my eyes, working on rewind and figuring out what yoyo i like best, got grind machine the plastic one with no stacks and hate it. i do really like the dm i got today and i have a yomega blazer, its ok but im not ready for it yet i been bangin it up all week. i got some flyin squirels for my kid its pretty cool im just learning 1a though no counterweights. i work at avalon tattoo in san diego
peace out fellas and or ladies.

Names will. Been yoying for god knows how long. I placed 2nd in socal in 2005 and was also at worlds 2005 but didnt compete. Im getting older now but still got mad love for the yo. I live in tucson az right now but am moving up to portland oregon in january. So if anyone is up that way hit me up so we can hook up and yo when I get there. Dont really do or like anything thing but 1a and my favorite yoyoers are augie fash,and mark montgomery. I have had over 200 yoyos all in mint condition in my collection over the years but have let them all go and starting all over again but this time dealing only with high end stuff such hspin, diff-e-yo, yoyofactory, Hope to meet new players when I get there till then peace and keepem sleeping!

Hey yall. My name is brandon loving. ive been yo-yoing for about 8 mounths. Im not all that great but im trying to get there. My two favorite yoyos are my dark magic, and duncan metal zero. I realy wish that there was more people here in sylva NC were i live, that yoyoed. im like the only one so i learn all my tricks off of expert village.

Hello, I just joined the forums about, let’s see about 2 or 3 days ago? Well my name is Steven. My favorite yoyo is a Dark Magic. it’s red, 1 more day and i get my Dif-e-yo kk bearing. My favorite trick i gotta say is Matrix and Boingy Boing. I’m still pretty bad, but i’m still practicing. I found out about this site from YouTube. The shipping on this site is crazy. 2-3 days for me! But for like YoYoNation and YoYoFactory there’s take like 5-6 days. My brother ordered from i think YoYoCrazy and it took a week and a day. That’s too long. Well that’s all about me!

Steven.

Hey guys , I’m not so new to yoyoing, i started a couple of years ago but stopped practicing and then started practicing again a month ago. I currently have about 12 yo-yo’s but if you’re talking about yo-yo’s I use for tricks then i have the Fast 201 yo-yo and the Pro Fire. I am receiving the Legacy yo-yo for Christmas and was thinking about buying Trajectory Sunset. The tricks I know are from watching the tutorials on this website.

Happy Holidays and Happy Yoyoing to everyone

hi .i m jawwad from Pakistan…here yoyoing in not that much popular …people take it as time pass …or mainly as a toy…i start yoying in my secondary school when coca cola start giving YOYOs in a scheme…then my grand father he gifted me a clutch yoyo…i was surprised/happy to have a new KIND,then searched for a bearing yoyo but failed …i have been looking for DM …but its not in Pakistan…searched on net …was surprised to see the price tag…
if any one can help regarding DM …would be thankful to …

Well, online is the only place to get it, however, a YoYoFactory Velocity is a very good choice as well. It will do everything you need it, and will take you from beginner to expert.

Just take a look at what this guy can do with a Velocity:

Hey all I have been throwing for over a year now and mainly concentrate on 5A. Currently throwing PGM’s with stacks as they lend themselves to 5A. Currently looking at buying a Legacy as I have hears so many good things about them.

Salutations, Eric from Connecticut, one half of a century on the planet. I’ve been hooked on yo-yo’s since about 1999. It’s still a lot of fun, there’s always new things to learn, there’s always new yo-yo’s too. How many yo-yo’s should one have? I don’t know, I’m not there yet.

WHAT IS UP! ;D I JUST GOT REALLY INTO YOING ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO! i HAVE A JAMBOO AND I’M A FAN OF Sebastian Brock. I’M THE ONE WHO CONVINCED crazyyoer10 TO GET AN ACCOUNT. HE’S MY FRIEND IN REAL LIFE AND SAME WITH yoyoing yoyo. WELL I HEARD ABOUT YOYOEXPERT AND ANDRE BOULAY WHEN WE (crazyyoer10 and I) WERE SURFING THE WEB TO LEARN YOYO TRICKS AND WE WENT ON EXPERTVILLAGE! I ALSO HAVE TROUBLE BINDING THE JAMBOO.

littleyoyo12

You should be fine as long as you know how to bind. If you don’t, it shouldn’t be too hard for you to learn how to bind, either.

Hello all!!! I am new here. I bought a cheapie and was having some fun with it. It got me thinking so I googled yo yo and found all of these amazing sites. So far this is the best of those sites. I am looking to jump right in. Am I crazy for starting off with the purchase of Dark Magic? Should I start off with the Fast 201? I am an extreme beginner, but look forward to learning some of these amazing tricks. Any advice for a novice?