Introduce Yourself!

Hi everybody! I am George and I am from Greece.It’s a little strange how I am in yoyoing the last 4 months…It was June and I went with two friends to a big shop,in order to buy a boat for the sea…Because there were too much people there and I wanted to go for swimming I decided to leave and go an another time for the boat.Then I saw some yoyos…I had a yoyo in the past, with the Sprite logo(!) so I grabed 2 of them, just to throw them for fun.What yoyos? The brand is YOTECH and the model PHOENIX.You can imagine my surprise when I throw it for the first time and it didn’t come back! I first thought that was broken!! I went back to the shop and I bought 6-7 (same categorie) yoyos…all broken( ;D).Then I looked on internet and I accidently found YYJ.I asked Andre about which model for a beginer etc. Thanks to Andre, his advices and his videos, today I am trying to introduce yoyoing to all Greek people!!!it’s difficult but…hey…I am yoyoing!!!
About tricks…I am in advanced level tricks.The hardest until some days before it was Boingy Boing! I was trying to do it with a YYF Velocity, but I manage to do it with YYJ Hitman Hybrid.I also like looping.I am looking forward to throw two Sunset Trajectory NXG.At the time I am learning looping with my “bad” left hand.Before try yoyoing with my left, I thought that the only thing that I could do with it, was to make signal to a bus to stop ;D

Andre told me for this forum (thanks again) and my moto is: Keep Spinning!

P.S Doesn’t everybody understands very well English.So it is great that below videos in Expertvilage there is a text.

1 Like