Introduce Yourself!

Soooo, hello everybody, my name is Andre (Most people call me andrew)
I’m a mexican 16yo and I’ve been throwing for about a year now, I kind of an introvert and shy at first but when I get to know a person I am very supportive and open minded, anyways that’s one of thee reasons I started throwing, to be more calm and open when people are watching me, so far the community has been super supportive and great in many ways and I look foward to getting to know as many awesome people as I can in this great hobby
Some other hobbies of mine are painting and invert keeping, specially tarantulas!

Welcome. You write in English very well.

Hi, I’m a pretty new to yoyoing but I like to do it sometimes in my free time. I play a lot of musical instruments too, so I guess I just like practicing stuff a lot! ;D

Awesome! What instruments you play?

• Wiz

Hi everyone!! ;D I´m a 20yo spanish girl who started playing yoyo two years ago. I don´t know any yoyo player here, so I just want to share this amazing hobby with someone. And if I could know more spanish yoyo players, it would be awesome.

My first yoyo was the replay pro, and then i got the Yakare which become to be my favorite at this moment. My favorite trick is kwyjibo, it´s the harder i´ve learned, but i´m practicing new stuffs and improving every day.

Other things about me… I love art, I´m studying fine arts here in Spain, and I want to specialize in drawing and design.
Sorry if I´ve make any mistake, i´m still learning english. ::slight_smile:

Welcome! Actually, your English is pretty good. There are a lot of people who’s first language is English and they don’t know it as well as you do :wink:

Sup.
Started a bit over 3 months ago, already have …a few yoyos…
My ‘mains’ I suppose the Metal Skyva, C3 Gamma Crash, Turning Point Basilisk light.
I’ve learned several tricks; I suppose the most common being Turbo Repeater (which has helped a lot in getting more consistent technique, and also looks good enough to impress random people who don’t realize I’m just repeating). Slowly working on random other elements here and there, and learning new tricks of similar difficulty to what I know is becoming a lot easier (though I’m still awful at slack tricks and haven’t even touch horizontal stuff).

Hello all,
I am a 34 year old thrower, relatively new to yoyo’s. I did a bit of throwing in college, my favorite back then was duncan’my s flying squirrel. So fun. Since picking it back up, I’ve gotten a few really great throws that I enjoy. Right now it’s a tie between C3 Electric Flash and Spin Dynamics Flow. My favorite tricks are “boing e boing” and matrix, and I really enjoy working on my speed combos (although I am still working on the speed part).

Excited to learn more and enjoy the game!!! Thanks all!!!

Your are still a kid yet. Have fun and WELCOME!

1 Like

Greetings, brand new here. Finally decided to try and learn to yoyo for real after only … well, more than 30 years, let’s just say.

So far I have a responsive DV888 that I cant seem to quite throw straight consistently or sleep for very long, but it’s just my first week.

Another grownup. Welcome!

I’m 35 from Belgium and i played a lot 10-15 years ago. I recently came upon some cheap yoyos on aliexpress and decided to check them. And that got me back into the game. I searched for the old forums, but they died. But google brought me here. I went through my old collection and bought some more. I even had to make a new case yesterday to fit them all. Now finding out that some brands dont exist anymore. Hspin, antiyo, yyj,… very sad for that. Some of the old school guys might remember me for my duncan fire wheels. I did a bunch of trades and sold some to collectors. I still have a few if someone is interested😉. I am really happy to see so many tutorials out now. Time to learn some new tricks! I also like to see people do the 10 minutes trick challenge, since i always have problems to create new tricks. Most stuff i do is bits and pieces from various tricks combined and some classics like superman.
If there are more belgian players on here, shoot me a pm.

Welcome aboard! Don’t be shy about posting. Nice collection, lots of variety to choose from.

Thats just the new case :wink: There are a few more cases with my older collection.
What i notice as biggest difference is all new yoyos have wider gaps.

Nice collection and it is nice to see so many grown-up kids joining the Forum. WELCOME!

1 Like

Hi my name is Carl Selmer graphic designer currently working 2 jobs :frowning: reading up on doing freelance work, learning free design software and yoyoing in my free time

Sounds like you are a busy man. Good luck with the freelancing and WELCOME to the Forum.

Thank you hobbyman101

Hi i recently discover this web, i started yoyoing when i was a kid but nothing serious, this holidays i bought a 2 euros yoyo which one i learned the more basic tricks. Surfing the web i discovered this page and decided to buy a flight. Now i have it and is really awesome apart from my newb skills.

Hello, I’m new to trying this. About a year ago my son then 5 and myself got Yo-Yos in Downtown Disney at the Duncan cart. Mine was a ProZ and he got one with Springs so it would come back up. This trip I bought a Metal Drifter and he got a Disney one with no springs and a bearing in it. We both want to learn how to do tricks and such with them. I know I’m older then is normal for a beginner but better late then never!