Customer Service      FAQ      Email Sign Up      My Account      View Cart     
YoYoExpert Forums
July 26, 2017, 12:28:32 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Forums!  Try out our new and improved chat room!

Home   Chat Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 384 385 386 387 388 [389]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduce Yourself!  (Read 1134538 times)
JasRei
Trade Count: (0)

United States United States

Fav. Yo-Yo: Veritas
Fav. Trick: Magic trick

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 0

View Profile Email
« Reply #5820 on: June 25, 2017, 12:46:33 AM »

Hello! My name is James. I've been yoyoing for about a year now. Figured it was time to make an account here. I hope to make some friends and have some fun

Sent from my iPhone using YoYoExpert
SLYoyo

Fav. Yo-Yo: Recess Komodo
Fav. Trick: Brent stole

Thank You
-Receive: 2

View Profile
« Reply #5821 on: June 25, 2017, 04:00:34 AM »

Hello! I am Sidney, a highschooler. My story connected to yo-yo is far less emotional than many of the other replies here, but I still believe it to be important to share. I have always been very focused on 1-2 things. When a received a Yomega Spectrum as a present, I decided to give it a try. I have very poor fine motor and hand eye coordination skills, so even bringing the yo-yo back up was a challenge! Fast forward 8 months to the present, and I yo-yo's are one of the most important things in my life. I yo-yo for 1-3 hours every day, and I am constantly pushing myself to learn and create new tricks. Some of my best accomplishments include Toru Miyazaki's tech combo, Andrew Maider's GT, and Zack Gormley's star. I recently joined the forum, and I will be happy to interact w/ other yo-yo'ers more, rather than "solitary yo-yo."

What are you doing here when you could be throwing?!
Stealthy

Fav. Yo-Yo: Quake
Fav. Trick: Yes

Thank You

View Profile
« Reply #5822 on: June 29, 2017, 09:33:48 PM »

Hey Everyone, long time yoyoer first time forumer...if that makes sense
yoyogameboy26

Fav. Yo-Yo: Compass
Fav. Trick: Fingerspins

Thank You

View Profile Email
« Reply #5823 on: June 29, 2017, 11:37:22 PM »

Hello I'm just a 13 yearold yoyoer
 Who been playing with yoyos for 5 months,I've played with a few way before than ,but this time I'm serious about it like trying to soon enter contest and maybe get my own signature yoyo.i look up too peter kavka in the yoyo world and hope to be like him.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using YoYoExpert mobile app

jaredcanizales

Fav. Yo-Yo: YYF Super G
Fav. Trick: The Matrix

Thank You
-Given: 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #5824 on: June 30, 2017, 02:32:44 PM »

Hey everybody, my name is Jared Canizales, and I started yoyoing about 5.5 years ago. Also a bit of a maker, just recently began 3D printing. For the past few years, I haven't been yoyoing a whole lot, but I'd like to get back into it. My favorite yoyo currently is the YYF Super G. As for my favorite trick, I'd probably say "The Matrix", but I'm excited to learn some new, more impressive ones. I came across yoyoexpert.com just googling back when I was new to yoyoing, and I come back occasionally, but I just now decided to join the forum. Smiley
ogynohtna

Philippines Philippines

Fav. Yo-Yo: replay pro
Fav. Trick: kamikaze

Thank You

View Profile Email
« Reply #5825 on: July 05, 2017, 09:56:30 PM »

Hello, I'm Anthony. I gained my interest in yoyoing way back during Super Yoyo (anime) is airing. From then on, I bought a couple of yoyos and lost interest since the yoyo technology back then is not good compared nowadays. I just got back into yoyoing this year after buying a YYF Replay Pro. I aim to learn all 1A trick available on the internet and hopefully join an official contest. Favorite trick currently is the kamikaze.
DrAwesome

Fav. Yo-Yo: CLYW Canvas, OD Rally, Tenyoyo Bebop
Fav. Trick: Your shoe is untied

Thank You
-Given: 96
-Receive: 271

Aperture Science-We do what we must because we can

View Profile
« Reply #5826 on: July 07, 2017, 09:55:32 AM »

Whoa... long time no see. While I doubt any of y'all remember me I was pretty active here a couple years ago. I haven't stopped throwing thankfully. It's still such a fun thing to do to get your mind off things or the perfect activity to do while listening to an album or something. Just figured I'd say hey.

I am never going to give you up or let you down. I'm never going to run around and desert you I'm never going to make you cry or say goodbye, tell a lie or hurt you
markalyn

Thank You

View Profile Email
« Reply #5827 on: July 15, 2017, 01:33:17 AM »

Great to be here! My name is Mark and I'm from Missoula, Montana. Been throwing for a bit over a year, but I'm just now getting serious about advancing my skills. I'm definitely a late starter (going to be 42 soon), but I just love it. Throwing is such a great stress release, and I enjoy the collecting aspect of the hobby as well. My favorite yoyo is currently the CLYW Compass, and in the undersized category, it's the General Yo Mini Star2. My favorite trick is. . . the most recent one I finally learn and land.
hobbyman101
Trade Count: (3)

Fav. Yo-Yo: 1960s Butterfly, Torque
Fav. Trick: Plastic Whip followed by a one hand bind.

Thank You
-Given: 167
-Receive: 170

View Profile Email
« Reply #5828 on: July 15, 2017, 10:50:40 AM »

Yoyoing is great fun no matter what age.  Keep it up st least till you are my age and have fun.  BTW Welcome!
whitesage

Fav. Yo-Yo: shutter
Fav. Trick: the ones I'm currently learning

Thank You
-Given: 8

View Profile Email
« Reply #5829 on: July 16, 2017, 05:21:00 AM »

Great to be here! My name is Mark and I'm from Missoula, Montana. Been throwing for a bit over a year, but I'm just now getting serious about advancing my skills. I'm definitely a late starter (going to be 42 soon), but I just love it. Throwing is such a great stress release, and I enjoy the collecting aspect of the hobby as well. My favorite yoyo is currently the CLYW Compass, and in the undersized category, it's the General Yo Mini Star2. My favorite trick is. . . the most recent one I finally learn and land.

Glad to see some "older" dudes on here. I'm 43 and got into it about 6 months ago and I'm hooked just like you. Love learning new tricks and collecting as well. It's definitely an addictive activity in all the right ways. What are you working on ? How many throws have you got so far ?

hobbyman101

Thank You

View Profile Email
« Reply #5830 on: July 16, 2017, 07:56:04 PM »

Glad to see some "older" dudes on here. I'm 43 and got into it about 6 months ago and I'm hooked just like you. Love learning new tricks and collecting as well. It's definitely an addictive activity in all the right ways. What are you working on ? How many throws have you got so far ?

Isn't maturity wonderful?
racingyoyo

Fav. Yo-Yo: POM Draupnir
Fav. Trick: cold fusion

Thank You
-Given: 26
-Receive: 10

View Profile Email
« Reply #5831 on: July 18, 2017, 12:30:48 PM »

i'll be 55 next month. just started 3 months ago. LOVING IT. I've got about a dozen yoyos now, and i have learned a couple dozen tricks so far
Kyodai

Fav. Yo-Yo: Basecamp Navigator
Fav. Trick: Whatever I can land

Thank You

View Profile Email
« Reply #5832 on: July 21, 2017, 03:28:47 PM »

Hey all!

Late starter here, if you don't count my early adventures with an old Glow Duncan Imperial Smiley

My 9 year old son and I got hooked about the same time, and can't seem to put our throws down for more than a few minutes at a time!  Going on about 2 months.  Glad to join the crew here of 'silver foxes', as I'm 43, and getting younger each birthday Smiley

Anyhow, thanks for having me and seeya in the threads.

Kyo
hobbyman101

Thank You

View Profile Email
« Reply #5833 on: July 21, 2017, 06:11:39 PM »

Hey all!

Late starter here, if you don't count my early adventures with an old Glow Duncan Imperial Smiley

My 9 year old son and I got hooked about the same time, and can't seem to put our throws down for more than a few minutes at a time!  Going on about 2 months.  Glad to join the crew here of 'silver foxes', as I'm 43, and getting younger each birthday Smiley

Anyhow, thanks for having me and seeya in the threads.

Kyo
Yoyoing with kids makes it all the more fun.  Welcome!
Pages: 1 ... 384 385 386 387 388 [389]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: