Introduce Yourself!

Hey all! My name is Paul, I used to post on Dave’s Skill Toys and then YoyoNation once that closed down. I posted under “Paul Z”. I was huge into trading, and had over 100 trades on YYN :stuck_out_tongue:

Since YYN Closed, ive been out of the loop, and finished college/had adult stuff to do.

I recently bought a house and moved all my stuff over from storage and found my yoyo case. Ive always kept one or two floating around but never really was “into it” as I have lots of other hobbies and way less time now.

Anyway, in case anyone remembers me (I had a bit of a collection going, ill post some pics and maybe some for sale threads soon to wittle it down a bit)

anyway, Its great to be back in and Id love to meet some new people, especially in my area. I used to throw w ppl at college and kind of lost the mojo when they all moved away.

Im sure ill recognize a few of you down the line!

In case anyone remembers, I was the crazy guy that had Frank do this to a zzzip-fly and a hitman XD

http://www.yoyomuseum.com/museum_view.php?action=view&subaction=exhibit&exhibitid=988

1 Like