You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

When you see a metal bolt on the ground and think you found a free ball bearing for your yoyo. :-[

You put something on a yoyo string then wear it as a necklace

When you are yo-yoing in the middle of a room and your 6 year old cousin
runs right by you, slamming the wii remote in her hand into your brand new
dv888 and you make sure the marks come off before you see if you smacked
her in the face with it or not

when your 3 year old daughter has 4 diff yoyos of her own( which she cant figure out) just because she wants to be like daddy =]

When you go to an arcade and start spending loads of cash on games just to get that cheap little plastic yoyo

When you come to this website, with no money, yet still look at the yoyo that you want :frowning:

1 Like

i do that almost every day lol

I do too :frowning:
Must have Dv888 :-[

When you splash something on your pants and you check if your yoyo is ok before wiping it off yourself.

youre on yoyoexpert more than youre on facebook.

when your holding the TV remote in one hand, then throw a sleeper and wonder how to use a plastic whip to return it to your hand

binding with plastic whip is easy. just throw the yoyo, turn around, get plastic whip, turn back around, then toss everything in your hand in the air and it will bind back (if you have a good response system. works every time with flowable silicone)

yup.

yup

You check the “What are you throwing today thread” because you recognize who replied last and you’re curious to see what they’re throwing.

You take a hit to the face with your yoyo and check it first to make sure your blood didn’t stain it. Just happened to me 5 minutes ago btw

When at school all you think about is goinng home to talk to your yoyos.

When your “Making an economic aluminum yo-yo project” had total approval by the teachers in your school…And your about to start it.

When you score a touchdown while doing some epic combos.

When your in the army and for a weapon, you bring a yo-yo.

you know you are obsessed with yoyoing when a good report card= a new yoyo