You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

I admit to nothing.

When you wake up, the first thing you do is check your tracking and/or check social medias for yoyo updates/bsts/forums.

Ah yes, this thread again…ugh

But…

Amen to this.

Stop looking at your (Werrd) Poo! :slight_smile:

Would be worse if one was yoyoing while… (no I haven’t done that)

When you think of getting a friend who has never yoyoed before a yoyo for their bday, as they seem interested and like all your IG yoyo trick posts.

When your Instagram feed is 95% yoyo stuff

Not to derail the thread, but what’s your IG?

Back on topic, when you get lost in a store because you were too busy throwing.

My instagram is @kerbererik I occasionally post yoyo pictures I havn’t done any trick circles yet Most of the time I just post random picture of stuff. I was mainly referring to all the people I follow as being mostly yoyo stuff.

When your favorite cereal becomes yoyo bearings.

When your spaghetti noodles are yoyo string.

Rollieo’s and stringhetti.

You know your are obsessed with yoyoing when you spend all your birthday money on strings, pads, and a new yoyo.

Sadly the OP is no longer obsessed. lol

lol I totally get it!!! Every time I try to yoyo in front of non-throwers!

when you bleeeed

When you take pictures of your yoyo…like a lot

Obsessed thrower’s problems …

Thought this would be a cool topic. How do you know if you are addicted to yoyoing???

I found out this morning when i was laying in an MRI and was working through a combo i learned in my head to pass the time…I know im addicted…

Last week I hit my boss with a yo-yo at work, then I snapped at him for walking in front of me…don’t know if that points to addictive behavior or just being a blockhead.

borderline both IMO

Perhaps when you deliberately keep spare Yoyos and string in both your car and place of work “just in case”.

Also, when you live within a large population and as you walk into city stores you’re pointed at and identified as “the Yoyo guy” even when your not carrying your Yoyo.

When an unfortunate event happens, the first thing you turn to is your yoyo…happened with me today when I found out I would no longer have a job after Friday, creating a frustrating and stressful situation. First thing was pulling out my Vosun Time and just start throwing.

Tuck yur jub!