OD Gauntlet VS Benchmark O

Ok guys, so the title says it, wich throw should I get between the OD Gauntlet and the OD Benchmark O? I would like to hear from people that have/had both or played with both. I’m not looking in something in particular apart the fact that I want an O shape OD. Thanks guys!

Take a look at my Instagram yoyo related account: Yoyouku

I’ve had both and got rid of them. Good throws, just didn’t click for me. If u are looking for an O OD, maybe a cabal?

Naah, for now, I have enough plastic throws (I know its delrin). But thanks for guving your opinion!

I think for like $10 more, get the benchmark. The side effects are fun. I don’t have the new benchmark but I have a 2014 o benchmark, and I love it!

Yeah, I would like to have a OD with side effects. Probably gonna be that benchmark!

I would definitely say benchmark

Did you tried the gauntlet? And why the benchmark? Thanks :slight_smile:

Side effects are nice, but I would probably take the Gauntlet out of those two. One Drop has other organic yoyos in stock on YYE, like the MarkMont Classic (probably your best option if you can afford it), and the Downbeat, you may want to take a gander at.

Yeah the markmont would be amazing to own. But It’s a little bit over my price range… Why the fauntlet over the benchmark?