Spider Web

A while back i started my first yoyo video and slowly started working through the tricks. Finally getting near the end of the trick on the first video. Here is one of the last ones. Keep an eye out for the rest and hope to be getting a second video out soon with all of my second generation tricks

Like Always please subscribe much more to come I am legitimately just getting started.

A while back i started my first yoyo video and slowly started working through the tricks. Finally getting near the end of the trick on the first video. Here is one of the last ones. Keep an eye out for the rest and hope to be getting a second video out soon with all of my second generation tricks

Like Always please subscribe much more to come I am legitimately just getting started.

Truly awesome

So why do ya film yer tricks in da batroom???

Thank you! glad you enjoy them. If you need more help breaking it down let me know.

My bathroom has the best lighting in my apartment, so i did it there. The first video i made was in bathroom i reused the footage from that first video and wanted to keep it consistent.

I must add super clean bathroom you should be proud of that alone

^ This

Haha thank you! Now that you point it out my bathroom is pretty clean.

Being a homeowner I found it’s harder to find a place that’s ding proof more important than lighting but then again I am no where near your skill level but I saw on here a guy with like an energy mat that’s like thick rubber I think I will buy one and move it to what ever room I choose to throw in good stuff again and super creative too

I like the whip @ :17!

Thank you! Hope my tutorials make it easy to see what i am doing!

keep an eye out will be coming out with another yoyo trick video and there is another trick that i do where I use that whip!