A-rt

I want to make it known that I wish no ill will their way. I hope they have a fun Easter weekend. I wasn’t angry when I typed this.

1. Yoyoexpert made the decision to list my brand as Amplified on this website. I didn’t have any part in that. The shout drop here was around the time of when Jensen and Charles were rolling out their thing, and I’m not sure if that had anything to do with their decision. BUT if you read the Shout description, you’ll see that the acronym is there.

2. After the initial controversy with Jensen and Charles, I made the deliberate private decision to start using Amplified/Amplified Return Tops for most of my branding. If they weren’t going to work to avoid confusion, I would have to. When forced in a corner, I’m not the type of person to just stay there.

3. ART, the acronym, was always part of what I did, but never EVERYTHING I did. I guess that’s what made it easy to snatch.

Picture this:

You’re waking up on a nice beautiful morning and notice something is oddly out of place. You can’t put your finger on it, but something is wrong. You look out the window and see two “famous” guys running off with your thumbs. They cut off your thumbs and are now on their way to a foreign country to use a picture of your thumbs as the logo for their brand new business venture. Not only that, but they make your thumbs the center of everything they do. On all of their merch- pics of your thumbs. First thing you see in their videos- pics of your thumbs. Their profile pics on social media- pics of your thumbs. etc.

Can you survive without your thumbs? Yes.

Does this make your thumbs a non-essential part of your body? No.

When I saw that my thumbs had been taken and I wouldn’t be getting them back, I decided to see if I could survive without them. I’m not a delusionally confrontational person. They made the conscious decision to do wrong by me and will no’t reverse it. I’m not going to waste the rest of my life battling their celebrity.

This thread isn’t about me. I won’t be addressing any further takes on me/my company here. If anyone has anything they want to say to me they can do so via PM.

This whole rant sounds woefully possessive. I hate to sound like this. I just don’t know any other way to help people understand.

1 Like