FingerBoards

Anybody here FingerBoard, if so whats your favorite kind
or whats your set up i ride tech deck and kayle

I always wondered if these were still a thing anywhere. In early high school I had a few tech decks that I used a little. Never was good, just messed around.

Used to use some techdecks. Mastered the ollie, tre flip, grinds, and some other stuff.

yo, i have a flatface g15 deck with ytrucks and ywheels!

yo! thats sick

I have a few Tech Decks, and I used to be able to do basic tricks and flips. I might get back into it now.

I dug out some old tech decks recently and have been trying to do some of the basics. At this point I can’t even Ollie, any tips?

roll it back a little before the trick

Ok, is doing it on a plastic table going to make a difference? Like one of those folding ones, it has a little give whenever I push down on it.

it could actually help! Other than that the surface doesn’t realy matter

I was really into it 2 months ago and then I finally got a broken knuckles mystery box the week that I got I quit it just wasn’t as fun as I thought it was going to be so if anyone would like to buy $60 worth of broken knuckle finger boards let me know i will sell them to you for $30

1 Like

I used to have this one board by Close Up. I’d love to play with it some more but all the bearing wheels I have are cracked.

I’ve been playing a bit as my kid has gotten into them. I suck, but it’s still fun to goof off.

When I was in middle school I was pretty consistent with the basic stuff like kickflips heelflips tre flips grinds and impossibles but that phase didn’t last too long.

I still have a few in my closet, pulled them out a while back just to see if I could still do it, can’t really do anything consistently anymore other than ollie

2 Likes