Speedaholic V2 playing responsive

Help! My speedaholic v2 started to play responive. No matter what bearing I put in it, it still plays responsive. I change the response pads. Still responsive. Change the string. Still responsive. The bearing seat look normal. No striped axle. The throw never knock the ground in play. I don’t know what to do :frowning:

How new is it? If the purchase was recent, contact where you got it from? Couldn’t hurt to try… someone probably can help you on home remedies to fix it better than I can.

Can you take a picture of the bearing seats?

So I got it at the begining of january. I did not play that much with it. Here’s the best I could do to show you the the bearing seat. Thanks!

Take a look at my Instagram yoyo related account: Yoyouku

Looks normal to me… Place the bearing on one half, flick it with your finger. Does it spin? Place it on the other half, do the same. Does it spin?

Yeah, it spins. But when I throw it, it’s responsive as heck!.. The bearings spins on the two half but I feel like it’s rubbing on something. It is not as smooth as before.

any unusual sound during yoyo spin ?

Ok so i’ve just tried again to put another bearing in it. And miraculously, this time, it worked. I do not understand why, because all the bearings I tried before were fine. But hey, i’m happy now. Thank you really really much for your help guys. It is well appreciated. Have a nice day!

1 Like