I'm so upset right now, tried to buy the Armament VonBoom

Let me share a little story here. Im a huge g2 fan and collector. I tried to score one on so many drops but was beat out because of this same situation. Along came this one yoyo drop that was Rainacorn banshees. Splashes, Swirls, and Splaters! The splash blew my mind away. I was in love. I sweated this drop for days and then the big moment hit. Im talking, i blazed through the checkout like i had a gun to my head and finally pushed pay… then just like a junky, what goes up must come down, I got the not enough inventory message. Like the op I darn near threw my laptop through the wall!!! In a fit of rage I emailed Jake to vent and call ******** on the buying process. A testament to his nature, he calmly thanked me for my support and explained to me why the buying process was like it was. And guess what? That did not help my anger one bit!!!

Now this is where it gets good. Twenty long minutes later I get an email. Its from G Squared Yoyos. The message simply said “Check inventory, no promises!” I blazed over and there was one in stock. I GOT IT!!! I emailed Jake to tell him thank you and he said it was a return. He gave me a heads up and i got it!

No i have many, many yoyos but that G Squared Banshee is one and the only one I will never part with! So i guess the moral to my story is to never give up (in yoyoing, and all things in life) and YOU WILL EVENTUALLY PERSEVERE!