YoyoFactory Legend Wing Review!!!

A couple of times I thought I had this glued back, but it came apart again both times. Fortunately, I have received the other 2 I ordered, and was also sent a replacement for the broken one.

I love this yoyo so much! I have to say all other yoyos are way down the line in play time since I’ve gotten these.

I guess I’ve never had just a plain wooden butterfly, so I don’t know if it’s anything special in that regard, or if I’ve just discovered the style that I like. I almost bought a wood Duncan Butterfly at an old time general store, didn’t, and when I went back, it was gone. Playing the Legend Wing makes me want to try that one, and also the Tom Kuhn- Wood Rocks.

I was actually reluctant to rave so much about it, because I know I’m in the minority in preference here. However, if you like playing fixed axle at all, especially at $10, the Legend Wing is an absolute must have. The only thing I don’t like is the “Made in China” on the box! ;D It says the Legend yoyos are “Made in the USA” in the store… Don’t let that stop you, though.