One Drop Yo-Yos Küntosh 5000QV

are you still here? you’re not playing your very diverse casdades?!?!? ;D

DUDE! Why are you always acting like this?

Seriously. Grow up or back off. No one is impressed with your attacking, condescending, and provocative posts. Go play at facebook where they tend to like 100% unnecessary drama. Not here man. Not here. We are all just shaking our heads hoping you would learn how to act, but obvi your not getting it. Were getting tired of your sh*t posts.

2 Likes

All 4 color shown will be released at the same time - these are the first run.

1 Like

I have two regular Kuntosh, one blasted and one tumbled. The blasted ones are amazing. That new red one looks great. I am thinking I need more red in my case.

So this is not a limited release? You plan to do multiple runs?

The idea of an OD 7075 throw that’s blasted is amazing! Love it!
I definitely want.
This is a little off topic, but is there any way the blast finish on the Kuntosh 5000QV could be applied to the 7075 Top Deck moving forward?
That would be an absolute home run, hit outa the park!!!

yes multiple runs. but no colorway re-runs

2 Likes

This sounds like it’s going to be fantastic.

THANK YOU!!!

Will they possibly have engravings on some of them?

-bbdave-

…and probably fancy ano…

Probably not. We are liking the cleaning bead blasted look.

I’d loooove a red one of these.

I think a half silver half red would be great! :slight_smile: (opposite halves not fade)

That would be sweet! I’m thinking this may be my next yoyo. I’d be willing to swap halves…

Thanks for the offer, however the yoyo seems a bit wide to me (as of my recent yoyo tastes at least).
Though the engraving on the first run OD made on these was beautiful, I do enjoy the very clean look of these!

I have it on very good authority, that this is a great throw.

The description is perfect, it’s like the Kuntash, but now with moar horse power!

I can confirm this. A really great yoyo!

I’m super excited for this release! I can’t wait to get one.

5000QV is such a great throw! I love the original version too.