Yoyo you wish you had

Zip Zop Chief. I should never have sent it away… :-[

That’s always a horrible feeling! Hopefully you can find another or at least something you like just as much!

Its my first and so far only yoyo regret. Ive sent a few lines out, fingers crossed the last one comes through, and the first three could not. No worries, im down for a hunt and have great barter for if one pops up

Well if you want to buy one and need more money, I know a certain gnarwhal that someone may have that would look great in my collection :wink:

1 Like

`yyf horizon…my parents wont let me buy anythng over 30 :-\ :-\ oh well…

I officially have all the yoyo’s I’ve wanted :slight_smile:

Bought the last two this morning that were on my unicorn list.

edit: I would like one of the grey/gold YWET’s still ::slight_smile:

I still want a nostalgia. It would look good next to my other Skon throws.

Rose Draupnir with gold rings

Maybe see if you can get one on the BST for 30?

YYF Superwide a day Big Deal

I think there’s one on eBay used right now.

Edit: it’s still there.

I am nearing my ideal collection point at this time. I can think of only one at the moment that I “want.” Several I’d take but the only one I want at the moment would be …

YYR Sputnik

got a replacement Chief and while it may not (or ever be) Zip Zop, i am really enjoying Brussels Sprouts. Im keeping this one.

i always wanted a yoyojam titan 3

I still wish I had a chief, a Ti throw, or some really old classic like a pearl coca cola yoyo.

General Yo Vinyasa Flow Majesty. It calls to me…

I sort of want one of those old Peter Fish Luminators that anothersite.com used to teach, in unresponsive form. I always wondered what those were like to throw.

Always been lurkin around for a wm2 but have never gotten my hands on one :anguished:

same, these are hard to come by but look so fun.

Looking for a canvas rn

Peak2 is just as good imo. I had a WM2 and sold it, but the peak2 is here to stay.