Customer Service      FAQ      Email Sign Up      My Account      View Cart     
YoYoExpert Forums
March 27, 2017, 06:09:42 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Forums!  Try out our new and improved chat room!

Home   Chat Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: U-turn Yoyo Trick Tutorial  (Read 347 times)
Mandiz
Trade Count: (0)

United States United States

Fav. Yo-Yo: Magic yoyo t5 overlord
Fav. Trick: Magic Trick

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 16

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2017, 03:30:10 AM »

Another original trick! Let me know what you think, and subscribe if you haven't yet new stuff coming out soon! Also sorry for the poor editing haha, Enjoy really wanna hear your reactions. Also share to anyone who may like it or gain from it.
String: Yeti String
Yoyo: Sasquatch
Throwto100

Fav. Yo-Yo: Onedrop Benchmark O
Fav. Trick: Handcuff escape

Thank You
-Given: 6
-Receive: 17

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 08:33:16 AM »

Very nice! It's funny, I made a trick called left turn a few months ago. (dont worry, they dont cross paths😛)What was the inspiration for the name and or trick?

Free Tibet!
TravWells
Trade Count: (1)

Fav. Yo-Yo: One Drop
Fav. Trick: And whut

Thank You
-Given: 35
-Receive: 15

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 09:44:02 AM »

Always have watched your vids. Learned alot off the fountain trick video. Cant wait to get off work and learn some of this. Man can you keep them coming? Would it be possible to make some videos on some tricks that are a little less complex?

Go Pokes!
Mandiz

Thank You

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 03:44:16 AM »

Very nice! It's funny, I made a trick called left turn a few months ago. (dont worry, they dont cross paths😛)What was the inspiration for the name and or trick?

Haha the inspiration for the name was towards the middle of the trick where the yoyo goes around the whole string formation, it looked like a u-turn to me. That is why I called i u-turn. May i ask why you called yours left turn?
Mandiz

Thank You

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 03:46:06 AM »

Always have watched your vids. Learned alot off the fountain trick video. Cant wait to get off work and learn some of this. Man can you keep them coming? Would it be possible to make some videos on some tricks that are a little less complex?

Thank you for the support! As always share with anyone who may find this useful. Off course ill keep them coming with as many original tricks as I can. As far as less complex tricks i can see what I can find within my tricks to show off. Is there anyway i can make the tutorials easier and better for you to understand?
Throwto100

Fav. Yo-Yo: Onedrop Benchmark O
Fav. Trick: Handcuff escape

Thank You
-Given: 6
-Receive: 17

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 07:37:03 PM »

Haha the inspiration for the name was towards the middle of the trick where the yoyo goes around the whole string formation, it looked like a u-turn to me. That is why I called i u-turn. May i ask why you called yours left turn?
Its created by turning left while dismounting of a trapeze, making a 3d rectangle that extends towards me. (I usually start off in a wrist mount then pop off into the trapeze It has about 8 steps, but it was in my routine for my second yoyo contest, so I end up doing it a lot without thinking much about it.

Free Tibet!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: