Whats Your Favorite Throw?!?!?!

Lately been playing only Chief, FHZ, and this puppy:

Top 3 (If i could only have 3 in a deserted island type thing) -
Tundra AMS
Peak
Mantee

Hard to pick from a few in my current collection of 6. It’d be between my Markmont Next, Haymaker, and Evora. The Next would probably win if I had to pick just one of those.

But…the Sovereign is my overall favorite that I’ve owned/tried. I shouldn’t have sold it.

For 1A play, if I could only choose one, it would have to be my YYR Lilliputian.

If I could have three I’d take my CLYW Scout 7075 and Big Dipper (gotta have some plastic!).

For fixed axle it would be my TMBR Moxon for sure!

We’re not happy until you’re not happy! *<B{Q>

Yoyojam ringmaster pre production version

Really hard to narrow down. I love these ones.http://imageshack.com/a/img921/6594/byx9aH.jpg
(from the 1200 position going clockwise) CoreCo standard, Duncan diversion with clear FHZ caps, FH2 from before the sticker recess that has been highwalled and siliconed with Higby painted pogs, a special edition FHZ that has been siliconed gifted to me by a good friend, Werrd minute gifted to me by another good friend, and a Duncan aluminum zero.

Speeder

My Gradient. But i still love the original yyj hitman too. It just feels so oldschool :smiley:

OD Burnside. Still love how it feels.

1. Recess Vacation
  2. CLYW Orca
  3. MarkMont Classic

All of those in your sig look pretty sick😀

I haven’t gotten anything that I have absolutely fallen in love with, but the Werrd Minute, One Drop Rally and Benchmark O are the best I’ve found so far.

my favorite yoyo?!?!
I’m sorry, impossible to say … for one reason or another, the my list would count about 60-65 yoyos

1 Like

For today…
YYJ Hitman
Anti-Yo Fluchs
Pyro Light

My YWET’s, but specifically these four: 4mm, Stealth, DRI & SLCK

But these are right up there also: Fluchs, Eetsit, Bape2, Kuntosh, No Jive, Walter, Freehand 1/Z/Mg, Peak, Grail, Project1, and the Prescription and Cabal are inching their way on this list also :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. Had all but 2 for a few years now. Just getting back into it.

My favorite kinda caught me by surprise.

The Japan Technology ‘Ribira’.

It just instantly clicked with me🤓

I love mine so much! It’s such a unique ring design, too

Comepletely agree.

The Rebira is just one of “those” yo-yo’s. Almost perfect at what is is and does.

For some reason I am just loving my yyf too hot right now… I actually got it in last years mystery box and I always grab that when i walk out the door. Wish I could get another in a better colorway :confused: