Mystery box estimates

I’m looking at that hint photo.

Is it just me, or is it undersized a fair bit? Looks cool.

My wife did it all. She was able to add it to the cart a few minutes befor the timer stopped. Charged my card and i recieved comformation number and everything. I saw a post on instagram that they all contain the same stuff but a few could have one or two different suprises. Thats just what i read.

Which Instagram account did you see that post ?

I didn’t get one, but guessing is always fun.

Flight
Spin Top
Boss
Unreleased POM
Kendama

f

Was YYE. Either the picture of the sold out mystery boxs or the one next to it down in the comments

Hoping it’s not a BOSS. Already have one. Now a dv888 on the other hand would be nice. One of my favorite yoyos from before that I never got a chance to pick up

Ordered mine and some kitty xl

I just wish there was a way I could sock it away until Christmas without a spoiler, but unless I stop visiting here, there is probably little chance of that!

What I hear from that is there should be a Christmas mystery box as well :wink:

Anyone know if these shipped yet? Says they’re supposed to ship today I just didn’t get a confirmation email yet… getting antsy lolol

They have not been. YoyoExpert stuff doesn’t usually ship until the afternoon, I’ve noticed. I’d imagine they’ll ship in the next hour or 2.

Alright. I ordered it on black Friday and my legato came in yesterday (amazing yoyo BTW idk how it’s not flying off the shelves) so I wasn’t sure if I was going to get another confirmation email.or not

You should get a second tracking email when the Mystery Boxes ship out later today.

OK thanks bro!

Im right there with you. My wife wont let me open mine till Christmas. I know it will be lit up here with pics. Gonna try and dodge it the best i can!! ::slight_smile:

I know they said everyone is getting the same things… but will the colors vary from box to box? Or are all the colors of each item the exact same in all the boxes also? Just curious ::slight_smile: ;D

Normally color varies a bit. There is a general few colors of each yoyo normally.

I still haven’t gotten a confirmation email…

Send us an email and we can look into it for you.

I got my mystery biox