6th Annual Secret Santa: All Addresses sent! Ship dates 11/29-12/6

That John Wolfe weekend makes it even better!

Nice high bar ya set there :wink:
jk, thats awesome!

My work has destroyed my ability to do ANYTHING other than work, during Post office working hours. SOOooo Im having to convince my boss to print out our own shipping label, and schedule a Post Pick Up at my work’s address. Funnily enough, I cant leave it as outgoing here at my house because I live in a nice neighborhood thats easy to navagate and safe. Because of this our area is used as a training groung to teach noob mailmen. Ive yet to have a successful “outgoing” mail experience. This last time I put to envelopes to be sent out, sticking out of the mailbox AND covering up the opening to the box when the lil door was open. The mail dude had to pick them up to open the door, put in the new mail inside the box, then placed my outgoing back deliberately in the same way it was before, and left. I was stunned. :o
Then I laughed when I remembered that when we moved in we were informed by a long time neighbor, that we were a postal training route.

Anyway I can still get in on this? I’ll shoot you a PM as well, pretty sure I missed the window.

The gift I bought got delayed in shipment. Updated tracking says Monday delivery, I have my fingers crossed. Hopefully it arrives and I can immediately get it out, if not, Tuesday the latest. Sorry to my recipient for the delay :frowning:

Tuesday is still within the dates I’m sure it will be fine! ^^

I’m hoping to send mine out Monday but I may also have to wait till Tuesday! Hope they like it!

I got my gift from BlackIce967. Thank you.

Mine should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday :slight_smile:

Dropped mine off today 8)

just sent co worker to ship mine for me since i cant leave from work. So its officially en route to the post office!! ;D

edit- got tracking # so its officially on its way!

Shipped! Should be there by Friday the latest, but probably sooner.

Hey kretzschmar, really glad to hear you want to join in. Sadly I think this year is already closed out and the names drawn. But there will be a next year and it’s a lot of fun!

The package I sent is out for delivery!

Shipping today

Shipped!

Shipped!

I got mine yesterday :blush: I got a 2 sick pawn and a prototype

Shipped!

your box made it, I’ll post a picture when I’m not being lazy :stuck_out_tongue: FYI everyone, the contents of this box are epic

1 Like

Signed. Sealed. Delivered! Thank you so much :blush:

Yoyomonster Sfida
DuaLL Thunder
String Theory Singularity
Totally-Not-A-Droopnerr

Got mine, Equilateral and a psg! Thank you Timmy!
Shipped mine yesterday