6th Annual Secret Santa: All Addresses sent! Ship dates 11/29-12/6

BlackwidowYo13
[Personal info removed]
Please send your personal info in a PM instead of posting it here. :slight_smile:

vegabomb

I know i do not have very many feed backs but I have full intentions of being honest and participating in this promo, im also the owner/administrator of NC Throwers Club www.facebook.com/NCThrowersClub
Thanks guys hope to get a good reply! I also have a good rep on facebook’s yoyo BST&TALK!
-Happy Holidays!:smiley:

Bump

Going to have to pass this time! But I encourage everyone that can to enter this, super fun!

Bump

hype for this

Up

Looks like the forums are a little dry nowadays ahah. Shrinking the participants to 34 total this year for the sake of getting it filled. Will be a little more lenient with feedback as long as there is multiple positive feedbacks and those feedbacks being trades or selling.

I am game! Count me in. PM sent

I’M IN!!! I have already planned my package… and it’s a good one.

I just pm u joey

My Id is komica123256…

To be fair, it’s a lot of numbers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sad to see this may not have the interest it did in past years. A lot of names on the list from last year who were satisfied with the result have yet to sign up this time around, I hope they haven’t totally left the hobby since then. Regardless, I’m looking very much forward to putting my shipment together.

1 Like

Yea man it sucks. I don’t think it has to do with people from before not yoyoing. I think it has to do with the lack of users who still frequent these forums with the ease and popularity of the facebook BST?

Joey

So the only people on the list are participating

You need 10 positive feedback to participate.

But by the end of it I think a lot of people are going to feel like I did last year, and wish they’d participated this year.

I wanted to do it last year but didnt have the required feedback. Fixxed than now im ready to play!

Haven’t been active as much on here lately but I’m in. PM sent.