6th Annual Secret Santa: All Addresses sent! Ship dates 11/29-12/6

Here it is again! The 6th Annual YYE Secret Santa

:mega: Disclaimer – I don’t visit here as much as I used to because of just daily life stuff but I am going to do my best to organize and get this rolling quickly.

It may not feel like it but, Christmas is around the corner. ;D

I’ve organized the Secret Santa 5 years in a row here on the YoYoexpert Forums. It has been a good success with many looking forward to it every year. It’s about time to start organizing this years. I enjoyed doing this the previous years and glad to help continue this tradition.

Please read the thread carefully and if any other questions PM me.

When you PM me saying you want to join. Use this format. If isn’t in the format you wont be going on the list. I’m serious :slight_smile:

Username
Real name
Address
City, State (in the two letter representation) Zip Code

So before we get this started there are going to be a few guidelines that will be followed:

1. United States – I know for many they won’t be able to participate in this but with shipping cost and waiting time, US would be the only efficient option. I apologize for the internationals but that’s how I did it in previous years and the only efficient way. However I can probably make exceptions for Canadians because shipping isn’t incredibly more expensive.

2. Mandatory feedback count – Basically if you have no feedback I’m sorry but you cant participate either With few exceptions. You must have 10-15 positive feedback or more to be involved with this, unless your a well-known forum member. If you are not in the proper feedback and feel like you are worthy of being accepted in PM me.This is at my discretion and I can allow who I feel can be a part of this. If you have feedback from other Forums that can count as well. This is only for safety precautions and no offense to anyone.

We may get people who are well known on the Facebook BST who may participate but not have proper feedback here. These people will be allowed in based on my discretion.

3. Will ship when I designate the shipping dates – Open shipping so there is more then enough time to ship a package and whoever is in this years Secret Santa will ship within that time span. Shipping method is up to you but just make sure it gets to your Secret Santa. Use tracking though so you can provide proof of shipping worst case scenario. If you are someone that can’t ship in certain deadlines or are going to be a lazy shipper then might as well not join this.

4. Random Drawing – The meaning of this is that I am going to put the names on pieces of paper and randomly pick names that I will pair up. The person you receive for your Secret Santa will not be the same person your getting from.

5. 50 participants – This number is what I’m starting at but can increase if the demand is there. Basically there are going to be 50+ people participating so there will be plenty of opportunities to be involved in this. Its first come, first serve. I will close it when I feel that it is necessary. I will leave this open for a few days.

6. Gifts – This one is an important aspect. Gifts are at your own discretion and can be anything you please as long as it is yoyo related. Send a Gift as if you were going to receive it (it’s a time of giving). So at least one yoyo is a must (can be more then one) and any other goodies like strings, bearing, pouches, Hi-chew and other stuff can be included as well. Minimum Price of Gift should be at least $60 or more. Remember this is the season of giving. Give a gift in which you would be happy to receive! The price minimum is just a guideline but above and beyond is always welcome.

When you ship please include a piece of paper with your username so that the person receiving it can know who sent them their Secret Santa gift.

List of Participants:

1. 2sickJoey
  2. Chicken
  3. Yomartyo
  4. Andy569
  5. BlackIce967
  6. Gjjoey959
  7. Yoyospirit
  8. Linkdawg
  9. dturtle
  10. Dannyyu7
  11. Kuryaka
  12. Panda monium
  13. RyN
  14. Amplified
  15. YoYoExpert Garrett
  16. Old yoer
  17. Iamkeeler
  18. Colbywill
  19. Vegabomb
  20. Shadowmcr
  21. Blackwidyo13
  22. AriWolff
  23. Cpt blueberry
  24. Rdeleon975
  25. Zorro
  26. Timmy
  27. Invaderdust
  28. komica123456
  29. Stringking
  30. Bbdave
  31. Mitchell levy
  32. Lseda8934
  33. Oldyoyograndma
  34. Erik kerber
  35. Baerinatux
  36. FullthrottleFRS
  37. Rockstar
  38. Yoyogeezer
  39. Bcmaddog
  40. Mrcurlio
13 Likes

I’m in. PM incoming ;D

I’m game :slight_smile: I always try to out do my previous year’s gift, so this year should be a fairly large one :slight_smile:

I’d love to do this if it were about $30 cheaper. I just don’t have the money though…

Maybe next year:

I’m in

I’ll do it can you put me on the list?

Thanks for taking the time to run this again Joey! I’m in!

Yay

If I had more feedback then I’d totally do this!

PM Me if you have a B!ST Tondo F/T

BlackwidowYo13
[Personal info removed]
Please send your personal info in a PM instead of posting it here. :slight_smile:

vegabomb

I know i do not have very many feed backs but I have full intentions of being honest and participating in this promo, im also the owner/administrator of NC Throwers Club www.facebook.com/NCThrowersClub
Thanks guys hope to get a good reply! I also have a good rep on facebook’s yoyo BST&TALK!
-Happy Holidays!:smiley:

Bump

Going to have to pass this time! But I encourage everyone that can to enter this, super fun!

Bump

hype for this

Up

Looks like the forums are a little dry nowadays ahah. Shrinking the participants to 34 total this year for the sake of getting it filled. Will be a little more lenient with feedback as long as there is multiple positive feedbacks and those feedbacks being trades or selling.

I am game! Count me in. PM sent

I’M IN!!! I have already planned my package… and it’s a good one.

I just pm u joey

My Id is komica123256…