Am I the only one who doesnt like Kitty?

Its listed as “hand made” in a couple places, but looks like not on their official website. Here is a snippet from yoyorewind’s website

yoyo.cz also lists Kitty as

You can see how this was being perpetuated, right?
And goes on to confirm my suspicion that is is not even close to being “hand made” on thier own website.

And while this isnt AS blatant as the handmade claim but other sites. You can see how this (false) idea is being perpetuated, right?

A string is no longer handmade when a machine measures, cuts, twists, folds, and ties your strings for you. To say something like that is handmade is a lie. period.
But it looks like the lie is being perpetuated by other websites. So of course people are gonna read that (like I did) can call BS. Maybe Kitty should address these false claims cause that is enough reasons to put people off from buying them, if lies are detected in the item description.

Also, i know tons of people love these strings. CLYW touts their greatness as well, and Im just over here like… ummm, no? I should not have to carry a giant ball of strings to play over a heavy weekend or trip. One or two strings should be enough, not a couple dozen.