Help Charles Haycock Win!!!

Congratulations Charles! I went to go throw in I few more votes only to see that you have won!

Sweet! i put in around 10 votes for him. :slight_smile:

Yay!!!

Well done, Charles!

That’s awesome that you won! I want to learn that penis trick.

Course he did…I(we) voted all day for him!!! Yeah!

Pretty sure (guessing) that is the “soiled panties” trick he spoke of earlier. ::slight_smile:

Nah, I think he just did a combination of simple but flashy tricks. This is soiled panties. It was created by Yuuki Spencer a long time ago and was a pretty popular trick a few years back along with stuff like Rancid Milk.

I see! I guessed very wrong. haha! Thanks for the clarification.

Results of the contest winners have been posted to their company Instagram if anyone wants to check. 24 Squibs and 10 Sparrows are being given away.

What’s the company insta

Does anybody know Jensen’s Facebook? I’ve only found old defunct accounts.

I founld it under his name.

See if this works: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006648495386&fref=ts&__nodl

It’s says page not available. I found a bunch of his old pages, but nothing current.

Weird, I click that link, and it goes right to his page… ??? Of course Jensen and I are already friends, so not sure if that makes a difference?

Try a different browser or app?

That means most likely you’re blocked by him.
Try logging off facebook then go to that link, if it shows up then you ARE blocked.

I don’t have a Facebook account haha, I guess his page isn’t public.

Im not on facebook either, it say its broken for me too.

Then he might have set it up to be unsearchable by search engines, there is an option for it, which makes sense.