Whats an affordable "V" shape yo?

Duncan Echo 2 is a smooth V shape. And for $50, you can add the Duncan Stryx that is similar. Both on sale here. Good Luck!

Peace… - Woody

C3 Accelerator

Benchmark V and The new Duncan Origami.

The Horizon is a V shape right?

It probably plays differently from the others you have too.

Oh yeah! And the kilter 2 is great!
Slightly smaller but not lacking in power!

Would the Kilter 2 be considered V or H shaped? I always considered anything with a step on the catch zone like what is found on the Kilter 2 to be an H shape, but I could be wrong.

Ive been eyeballing the 2016 benchmark V. I really like the shape. If I were you I I would make that happen. I had the 2014 V in the YYE colorway. It played great and looked amazing but I didn’t like the shape. I like a straight V shape. I only payed $45 for it mint so maybe you can find one of those if you have to stay under $50.

Thanks!
I was looking at those,but dont need to buy it new.
I can wait for a decent deal.
8)

Duncan Origami is a great throw for its price.
Second option is Benchmark V-Shape.

I’d say C3 Railgun or one of the Rebellions by Kengo.

I don’t know. It’s kind of a grey area for that one IMO.

It could be considered an H I guess, but a very small one.

Maybe a lower case h? :smiley:

Kilter 2 is H shape.

One V shaped that has not received a lot of love is the YYO Quash. It’s a darn great throw. Really worth the $40 asking price.

Railgun or quilin

I really liked the feel of the Quash. There’s also the Yoyofactory Aluminum Dream which is nice.

1 Like

Just got a Benchmark V,and bi-metal superstar used for a good price.
Thanks again!

Is the superstar a V?
I thought it was H-ish, but I’m probably wrong.

It’s more rounded. I would call it an organic H. Certainly not a V but he already got his V. Two very good throws for an unbelievable price that play nothing alike. He did good

One of the only affordable V shape throws I own is the IZM by YoyoAddict Versus. Its a solid throw. Light, fast, and its undersized also. It does lack some spin time though. $50 on YYE.

the throwrevolution zephyr is amazing, it’s $50.

Can confirm. I just got mine in the mail to day and it is aaawweeesome.