Undersized yoyos?

I think you’d like the MFD 2Evil. It’s on the lighter side so it can play fast, and MFD has one of the best finishes for grinding. You might like the Deadly Spins Pride too.

I personally really loved the Cascade but that’s more of a floaty yoyo, sounds like you’re looking for a solid yoyo.

I’m looking for a chill yoyo that can still play very fast. Haven’t tried any yoyos that would be considered floaty, so I’m not sure if I would like it or not.

You may want to look into the Turning Point Houska.

Another to consider is the temporarily sold out Rebellion Lilliputian.

That Houska? If so, then I’m very interested. Not only does it look good, but I can also easily buy it!

BOSS

what about the Little Evil 2? that thing was a blast!!

I’m considering it too, but I don’t know where to buy it; I live in Asia. The 24 dollar shipping cost is a turn off

I’m considering it too, but I don’t know where to buy it; I live in Asia. The 24 dollar shipping cost is a turn off

Dang, $24!

Anyone forgot the Sturm Panzer PAKFA?

1 Like

Crap, really sorry for triple-posting there. Didn’t realize that the discussion was already at the second page

I would say the Masamini is more of a micro sized, a step smaller than undersized. If you are looking for a good undersized wait for the One Drop Marquis. I do believe they are coming in a couple weeks and should retail for $49. It has a slightly bigger diameter than the DV888 and plays great on the string.

I am getting ready to drop a review for it soon but you can read more about them in Paul Dang’s post here.

One Drop Marquis

Isn’t that the mystery box yoyo? Do you think it’s gonna run out fast? There are only 400 in stock right? Is that limited, or is that actually a lot?

They’re shipping it internationally though, so I might consider.

400’s a lot for one run but this will be the only run they’re making. It might still sell out quickly depending on demand but I doubt it’ll sell out in under a day or something like that.

400 is a large run. While it is a blind box that just means you will not get to pick your color. The play is going to be identical between all of them with two small exceptions. The nickel plated Marquis will be a couple grams heavier because of the nickel plating and the titanium is, well it is a different beast entirely. That being said, there are 10 nickel and 5 titanium so odds are you are going to get a well playing anodized aluminum undersized in some color to add to your collection. :slight_smile:

Do you think they’re going to be good? I don’t really want to take the risk, but they just seem so captivating. I guess I should just wait for your review.

Don’t know if this fits your criteria. But I just got a CLYW Puffin 2 and love it. It’s a touch over 55mm. But it has that heavier solid feel to it and is really stable from my experience. It is the smallest return top I own, so thought it might fit the bill.

Just a plain 'ol 888… Still my favorite undersized to date :wink:

The new OneDrop blind box sounds very interesting :o

I tried a Onedrop Rebirth, it played pretty nice, good finish and it was pretty stable for an undersized throw…53mm diameter. You could also look for a CLYW WM2 if you can find one…a little less stable than the Rebirth, a little smaller, but still tons of fun. The Manatee is a 54mm diameter which I enjoy, but I don’t think it’s width would put it under the undersized category…it’s floaty and chill.