One Drop Yo-Yos Marquis {Merged}

At first I didn’t like my pink, but the throw is way good and the pink has grown on me. I wouldn’t buy another pink throw though. One is enough :wink:

So, no titanium sightings?

A titanium was found yesterday by someone on the Facebook BST. I forgot his name but he bought over 10 Marquis and one of the ones he opened yesterday was the Ti.

1 Like

This gay

Lol he would have found one anyway.

It just looks like it’s awesome!

Cruel :wink:

I would figuratively kill for a marquis. Literally.

I would literally kill for a Marquis. Figuratively.

1 Like

This is my first post on yo-yo expert. My name’s James i’m 17 and a Senior in Highschool. It’s pretty special I get to be one of the 5 people that have a Ti Marquis. I won’t be accepting offers unless you pay my college fund…if no picture pops up check attachments it should be there…I hope

Sweet. Congrats!

Congrats! Does it play as amazing as it looks?

Does not buying 10 offset the value of the getting a Ti? Spend 55 and get one? boss. Spend over 500 and get one? I dunno. I guess if one could sell the other 9 it would work out maybe? Shipping times nine adds up.

But as I’ve said before. Cost is what you pay, value is what you get. So long as it’s worth it to the beholder it matters naught.

It’s fantastic, better than my other aluminum yo-yos by far. Feels totally different in the hand.

How does it compare in play to the regular marquis?

Congrats jgolston!

You are missing one major thing in your computations. Yes, he spent $550 and got a titanium yo-yo out of it. That on it’s own would be a high price to pay, but if we subtract that one titanium from the mix, he also received $495 worth of aluminum yo-yos as well. If you price the Ti Marquis on the high end of titaniums you could value it at $300 without factoring in the scarcity of the yo-yo itself. So if you do the math he got 9 $55 yo-yos and one $300 yo-yo for a grand total of $795 worth of spinning fun for the price of $550. The value of his purchase could go even higher if he also got one of the rare nickel plated Marquis as well. I don’t remember him saying what else he got in his purchase.

He got 1 nickel too. If he wanted to he could probably sell all the splashes and solids for an average of $40 after shipping and then the nickel for $60 and that’d be almost $400. So in a sense he got the Ti Marquis for about $100. There’s people that would probably buy it for $500, the price he spent on all 10.

Does anyone have an ayame they want to trade for a galaxy explorer? Thanks!

I gotta say, I still love this yoyo. I’ve played a Ti, which is fantastic, but the Al Marquis is a great yoyo in its own right. Tons of fun!