Moonshine

Yes, please tell us why you saddled retailers with a bundle caveat for a yo-yo in high demand while you sell it direct without the same stipulation. At the same time claiming they are scarce and in such short supply which necessitated said caveat. If they are that scarce make some more. Chris has no problem with reversing a decision, he is making more Peaks even after Steve said almost a year ago on the CLYW Ask.fm that it would not happen so I can only assume you made the call on no second runs and the bundle deal. Why is that exactly?

Now here is the funny thing, I was accused in this thread by Steve of having so little faith in Basecamp and the Moonshine that I wouldn’t buy it direct. Not the case, I had faith that Chris and Steve could design a good yo-yo so I did purchase one just not through you. Since my "faith’ was questioned, let’s flip the script and as about yours. Do you have such little faith in your yo-yos selling that you have to inflate the hype through artificial means? Do you have such little faith in your other models selling that you force bundle sales through retailers in order to make sure the sell through rates of the other two more expensive models stay high? Finally, do you have such low confidence in yo-yo retailers that you force them to bundle so that you can drive more business to direct sales model?

Again, thanks for taking the time to interact with the community.