Skyva Yoyo Review

@Greg Not gonna quote cuz it’s too long :wink:

I don’t think it’s super fast. It’s on the faster side but it handles a slower pace just as well in my experience. Saying it’s faster than the Replay Pro really isn’t saying much imo. The Replay Pro is 69g, very hefty and it’s definitely a slower yoyo. The Shutter is 67g so it’s still pretty hefty as well, the Shutter is on the faster side for a 67g yoyo but I wouldn’t say it’s fast overall, more of an average-paced throw.

I agree with the spin time, it’s decent but not the best. I thought it was the bearing at first too but I’ve tried different bearings and it’s the same. This is probably because it’s completely plastic with no weight rings so there’s not as much rim weight. I agree the yoyo is pretty stable, especially at higher/mid RPMs, but during lower RPMs I notice a little more turning than I’m used to. That combined with the average spin time, this isn’t something I’d use for competition where I’m trying to pile as many tricks as I can in each throw but it’s definitely great for casual play. As for horizontal it’s pretty good but not exceptional.

I definitely agree that it feels like a metal and that there’s a premium feel to it. I’ve stated this before and I think it’s really nice. Overall I personally think it’s the best yoyo on the market right now for under $30.