The Yeti 2.0 is here

the box art is different for my yeti, how come?

Because CLYW hates you. Or thinks you are special. Or ran out of the other boxes.

That’s the box I have also.

There are 2 different versions of Yeti box art. It’s just luck of the draw.

wow two different types of art. Im really happy with the art work I got :)! What colors did you all get?

I got the blue one and the same box art is u

I really loved the OG Yeti, and have been loving the size of my Daydream, so this looks right up my alley. I’m going to try to pick one up at Worlds.

Nice vid! I love mine. When They release to retailers imma pick up another one but orange!

I just got mine in the mail today, bought a salmon/blue from yoyolazar and spent an hour throwing it this afternoon. It is fantastic. I will buy another pair of the two colors I don’t have and build another halfsie’s so all colors represented lol.
This thing is confident, snappy, quick on the string, really a treat for the price. The response pads are great and the bearing spins a little loud but is getting quieter the more I toss it.

Do it, buy one.

who has played with one so far? how do you like.

I have it and really like it. Still breaking in the bearing a bit. It’s a big damn yoyo! Super stable and great for learning.

It’s a very fun Yoyo and extremely playable. I put a drop of yyf lube in my bearing it’s been perfect ever since.

So I tried one at Worlds, and honestly I was kind of disappointed. It was by no means a “bad” yoyo- the spin time and stability was great, and it was exceptionally smooth. However, the play feel seemed a little more generic to me than the OG, and a bit harder to control during play. Maybe I’d like it more if I got extended play time with it.

Been playing mine more and more the past couple weeks. Been a daily throw for about a week. Looking to get a second once YYE get’s them in stock. So for me that’s saying something, I only buy duplicates of yoyos I really like :wink:

It is definitely a type of yoyo you need to get used to, first throw felt extremely disappointed with how it played but once i got the feel for the yoyo it surely made its way up in how much i liked it. Must still say its is a great yoyo but it doesn’t match the OG Yeti by no means.

Now that people have had time to play with the new Yeti, what are your guys thoughts on it…? What do you like or dislike? incomperison to the orignal etc.?

Mine should be here today.

Mine arrived on Tuesday but I have been so busy I have yet to give it a good try out.

I use mine a bit, not a “go to” throw for me. Also a little bummed that it got released for cheaper than we paid a few months back. It’s a fun throw, doesn’t wow me though. As far as plastics I like it better than my dipper and replays for sure. It’s really forgiving because of the shape and size. Great for me for practicing whips and stuff I’m not 100% on yet.

Mine is awesome. Half a drop of lube on the bearing and its just fantastic.