CLYW Big Dipper and YYF Boss for sale. Priced to sell! 8/9

I have pictures for the following, please contact me via PM or Facebook for pictures (pictures are on facebook) So I thought I’d throw some cheaper throws out there for anybody interested in having something for worlds. Prices are set and low to sell, ideally would like these out today. Bundles for sure get a discount. Free first class shipping, +$3.00 Priority (applies to USA)

CLYW Big Dipper, mint and smooth. Has box. $20

YYF Boss, one small mark. $18

Buy together for $35 shipped.

The forum seems to have problems lately uploading individual pictures, feel free to ask for them or check my facebook link.

bump, worlds draupnir sold

bump

bump, remaining on eBay!

bump

bump, last hour for wasabi and markmont next!

bump

Hey guys I thought I’d throw some cheaper throws out there for anybody interested in having something for worlds. Prices are set and low to sell, ideally would like these out today. Bundles for sure get a discount. Free first class shipping, +$3.00 Priority (applies to USA) (CAN MAKE IT TO POST OFFICE TODAY IF YOU ARE EARLY ENOUGH)

CLYW Big Dipper, mint and smooth. Has box. $25

YYF Boss, one small mark. $20

OD Code 2, solid blue. Some marks, it’s a player. Unengraved on one half. Comes with blue domes pictured. $45

OD Code 2 , mix of purple clear and red splash. Also was a player, few small marks like above Code 2. Was originally going to use both for 3A but I just don’t have the time to put in. This comes with the spikes pictured or red/orange Ultralights. $45

The forum seems to have problems lately uploading individual pictures, feel free to ask for them.

Bump

bump, auctions end soon!

bump

bump, knocked a few dollars off.