MOney

How about $400 on education?

Cringing so hard at the “problem” of needing $100 more, if that’s what you’re asking. :-\

Im a 7th grade student ( in Romania we have classes1-8,then 9-12 , then university) ,with 10 on line(grades are from 1-10,10 is the best),went to Romanian Olympics-i was 10 points away from getting to the last stage,went to a maths smaller olympiade or how u call it-got 3rd in the ,amm,how u call it,all the cities that suround you…idk…you got the ideea.

Any CLYW is always more than good enough. If you stop mid combo, it’s your skill. I suggest you just practice more.

As for the money, I mean, my parents bought me a Duncan Butterfly once. No matter how I see it, it just seems like you’re not thankful enough with what you have. You’re thankful yes, but not enough.

It was a pads problem with the borealis-changed em to IR pads and now no problems.Also,i dont think its my skill when the yoyo stops at a trapeeze.

Maybe post a video of your throw stopping mid-trapeze? maybe we could spot the issue.

Sorry, but this is a really rude thing to say… ESPECIALLY to a foreigner reaching out.

The stopping thing is solved.My Snow-Tires were snagging actually,so i changed them out with IR-finally i can enjoy my CLYW.thanks buddy.

Snow tires are initially grabby when new, many times needing a bit of breaking in so it doesn’t snag up. Takes a few hours to hit that sweet spot, and then you are at that sweet spot for a long time.

Not to be rude or anything. But I don’t think it was the yoyo itself that caused the it stop stop when doing a trapeze. At least. I’ve never had that problem. I have had the snagging from the snow tires. But never like that. Its good to see you got the problem fixed but I just find it quite odd to be honest.it seems more like a personal problem than a product problem. I would definitely like to see a video of you throwing. You can get a lot of feedback of what your doing right and wrong from alot of people on here.

Very much the underlined line. I collect CLYW only and have never had a problem with any snags after the first 10 mins or so after putting new ones in.

Are you saying you put new pads in when you receive them or that they tend to not snag after that playing it for ten min?

For me, it takes a bit longer, depends really. I usually find it at its best once that shiny surface has worn off the pads.

I usually do put new pads in when I get one. Alot of what I get comes from older stock or other collections. I never know how long they have been in there, and I usually like to change the colos (pinks and blues over whites every time!)

10 mins is a very rough guess. I may have undershot that time frame a bit, maybe 30 mins, but even still its not long at all from when the shiny wears off as Gumball said. Then your in the sweet spot for a loooooooong time

Wow thats crazy.I am just getting my pads kinda less shiny.Still in the magicyoyo phase,have to learn more.Have a used OD I got for $25,that throws great.

Yo on _____________0

Usually i like to move my yoyo on my trapeeze-so imagine a yoyo moving on the string for like 10 seconds-then i go into a mount and explore the horizons,lol.So,i am pretty sure everyone’s new snow tires would snag at a moment in that thingy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHO7TovhV8J/?taken-by=alex.garbotei
Here,this is the first trick i ever made up-invented it 3 days ago-went back-and-forth a couple variations and ended with what you see.Keep in mind that 2 months ago i was learning how to land a double or nothing,so…dont judge me that hard…thanks!

I can tell by the sound it’s your bearing that is the problem, sounds gritty.

It is heavily lubed atm.

that can make it play responsive.

Yeah there’s your problem…