Forest Gump

Jurassic Park

And the first Transformers

Napoleon Dynamite!

We’re not happy until you’re not happy! *<B{Q>

Yes

Blazing Saddles

Dazed & Confused

Can’t believe no one has said Inception, that movie always inspires me to think :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The original Willy Wonka definitely
La La Land
Up
Forrest Gump
Interstellar
Citizen Kane

The Green Mile

Omg!! Nacho libre all day. It’s the stupidest most hilarious movie ever. It’s literally the biggest waste of 1 hour and 30 minutes but so worth it. Only rivaled by napoleon dynamite. Pedro offers you his protection.

Anyone see Logan? What’d you think?

Honestly I’m not a huge Disney fan but I think everyone should see all of the Pixar movies. They’re amazing. Also guardians of the galaxy vol.2 was a great movie

Schindler’s list

1 Like

What about Bob?

Bride of Frankenstein

Dr. Strangelove

Pit and the Pendulum (w/ Vincent Price - one of the best horror/dramas I’ve ever seen - watch out for that ending!)

I did. Wasn’t that good.

Oh and go see the matrix. I don’t care if you have already seen it, just go watch it again.

You are still around here! :slight_smile:

Not one person mentioned “Yo-Yo Girl Cop.”

Of course, once watched, you’ll realize you will never get that 98 minutes of your life back. ::slight_smile:

skitrz, I hope you realize that’s equivalent to loosing the game. :wink:

1 Like

Big fan of Logan. Haven’t been moved by a movie like that in a long time.

Matrix is super sick, love that movie.

Whiplash (if has not already been mentioned). Or, The Boy Who Loved Trolls for all who need something a little different in their lives (available in parts on YouTube)

Arlington Road

Breakfast of Champions

Hot Rod

I hated Arlington Road…I do not know why, but I just cannot stand movies when the “bad guy” wins!