Smashing YoYo Company

http://i.imgur.com/9wzPW5g.png
I’m Jordan, owner of the Smashing YoYo Company. The UKs only yoyo maker.

It’s my aim to create high quality yoyos for the UKs yoyo scene and sell them all over the world to promote our players and our contests. To kick start that, I’m proud to say that we are a core sponsor for the 2016 UK National YoYo Conest!

Check out the site for updates. More to come in the following weeks!

1 Like

Absolutely digging the name. Good luck!

Blog post about the first yoyo that Smashing is releasing.

Whacking awesome design there! Can’t wait to see what more you have behind the scenes.

I would rephrase this sentence in the team section to be more positive:

“Not the best player but doesn’t have to be to design great yoyos.”

I think that instantly gives the reader the idea that he’s bad at yo-yoing, at least to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck with the company!

I can assure you, I am not very good at yoyoing. Good enough to play with friends and judge a yoyos performance but not one for competition. Which is why I employ a team of people and friends who are very good at it to help me. Players and friends who trust my knowledge and experience with 1000s of yoyos.

I appreciate that you took the time to read that far into the site. Thank you for your kind words

My apologies, thought you were speaking for someone else!

Never mind, everything looks fantastic.

1 Like

Introducing the Poppet. The first yoyo from Smashing! Check out the link for more

1 Like

After a very successful release day, I thought I should probably let the rest of the world know that they’re out!

1 Like