Show Us Where You're Throwing

My 9yo with a Patriot, being dropped off at his first sleep-away camp.

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x274/EightPlus/Skilltoys/20160710_140631.jpg

Beautiful! Couldn’t make out the yoyo, though… :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha. Yeah, kinda forgot that part. I was busy trying not to shake the phone too much ???

I just feel like this belongs here.

1 Like

Ha! Thanks.

Somehow I never saw the ‘where are your throwing’ thread until after I’d posted this in the ‘what are you throwing’. I was contemplating re-posting it here, but didn’t want to spam.

Thanks for the crosspost into the even more appropriate thread. :wink:

1 Like

Welcome home, Manatee.

Windy, but beautiful! Thanks Myk_Myk and Cheers from Baltic Sea!

1 Like

Made a quick stop on the way home to play with my new cascade at this bridge I’ve been meaning find for about 10 years.

https://vid.me/Snm6

Glad I found it, its a lovely place to hang out and play. I’ll be back. 8)

1 Like

I can’t seem to post from the phone… so after I got home, here’s one from La Jolla!

1 Like

… and another from the Central Valley near Fresno! It’s 110 outside and there’s nothing else to do :wink:

1 Like

That bridge looked cool…looked like you were standing in a whale carcass!

Love the front style play :slight_smile:

This is me last week in LaPorte. There’s a Bape in my pocket. I’m not looking at the camera because my photo does not exist online. And I’m keeping it that way. This place is nothing but the tallest pine trees you’ve ever seen.

1 Like

But wait a minute, there used to be one…

Never. Sure my hands, my cards, my throws, my dog, my cat, my guns, but never my face.

1 Like

I think I had you mixed up with someone else. Thanks for the addition!

At the park.

1 Like

In the land of Cleves. Putzing around the city while here for Worlds.

3 Likes

Early morning throwing in Head Canyon (New Mexico) an old school trick with a new school yo-yo the MagicYoYo Stealth.

1 Like

…16 years ago. Not sure what McBride was throwing, but I was throwing a Proyo.

Update: I actually have remembered being told he grabbed a random Yomega RB II for that picture, but it could be a false memory.

1 Like

^AWESOME!

1 Like